hi (fairly important for this book)

Hello there, its me. I'm alive, dispite what this book's last publishing date might suggest. I am very sorry about the lack of posting, but I did just want to come here and say a few things, most of which are fairly important with my standing on this book and what will happen in the future.

No. 1
I think most importantly is to address the lack of motivation to write. In general, I used to absolutely adore writing, but for the past 2 or so years, I have no longer held that motivation and have found that I rather grab onto short little things that give me some happiness before they burn out. This has really damaged my mental stability over time, but I plan to at least attempt to mend that a little bit this year. That is mostly why I am now putting this message here and not just thinking about doing it like I have been doing for the past year. During this new year, I plan to post a little more, but I won't make any sure promises because I cannot ensure that doing these chapters will necessarily inspire me like they used to.

No. 2
Next, I would like to address the future of this book. I considered putting this book on a different fanfiction/writing platform since I have been doubting the trust and efficiency of this app, but I decided againts it because I felt that this type of book could only belong here on Wattpad. I also do just want to say that if I do write for this book again, the format will be much different, and the writing style it self might change a bit, which is just caused by me growing as a person.

No. 3
This next one is quite important, but after seeing some of the collection titles you guys are adding this book to, I feel like I need to say it to not feel like I'm hiding a deep dark secret. The truth is, my feeling have changed about Aphmau. I strongly dislike her current content, and while she has said that roleplays will come back when they are ready, I have my own standing on that. In short, I no longer watch Aphmau's content besides old videos (and even then its rare), and because of information I have heard as well as the turn her content is taking, her channel has left a rather sour taste in my mouth about her, which has basically forced me into having very mixed opinions. If you want me to explain a bit more then please comment, because I would like to go into more detail and hear other opinions. Because of all of this, writing for Aphmau related things is rather difficult.

No. 4
Similar to the previous point, my views on the characters in this book have changed (as they were bound to over time),
and it has me second guessing some of what I've previously written for them. As a writer, my ideas of these characters stretch far outside the canon to a point where I can no longer recognise whether what I'm writing would be even remotely canon or just facts in my brain that I have made but assume are canon becausd they have been there for so long and are so fleshed out. This dilema has left me at a bit of an issue with this book, and while I do have a couple of solutions, I would like to say that if you read anything I write and you don't think that the character would do something like that or act in that way, please feel free to disregard it and make up your own in that situation.

No. 5
Ok, this is the last of the serious things. I just want to let everyone know that there will be some changes being made to this book. This may include editing chapters, deleting chapters, making authors notes, changing pronouns, etc. I am also thinking of adding in some stuff so be on a look out for all of those changes👀

No. 6
Lastly I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for all the support and lovely messages on this book, I cannot stress how much it means to me when you guys say you love my writing or that I'm your favourite author❤ And thank you so much for 16.6k reads and 264 votes!!! For about 6 months I have been off Wattpad and only recently got on again, and I am not exaggerating when I say I started crying when I saw the amount of support on this crappy little book. You guys mean so much to me and I felt absolutely horrible about not posting foe such an amazing audience.

Thats it I think...Like I say, please dont be supprised if I end up deleting or updating some chapters. Also I ask that you please bare with me in the future for updates, even though all of you amazing people never bother me about updating. Please all of you stay safe and know that I love you all to bits❤