•His clothes you like to steal•

Aaron
His bandana. He keeps it in a drawer in the dresser and just let's you take it. You might wear it around your neck, or on your head, but you try to incorporate it into your outfit somehow.

Zane
His mask. You love to make fun of him while wearing it, calling him stuff like emo nugget and horsie-cupcake lover.

Garroth
His flannel. Whether it be tying it around your waist when going out, or wearing it in the house by yourself, you love it!

Laurance
You don't necessarily steal it for yourself, but you wear his shoes out. For example, if you forgot the food in the car and your shoes are upstairs, you'll just slip on his and walk outside.

Ein
His buff boi shirt (I know this one isn't necessarily canon but idc). You love to make funny poses in front of a mirror in it and pretend to be him.

Travis
His hoodies. This dude has, like, 3000 hoodies. It usually starts with you taking one, then he'll wear another. Then you'll take that one, and he'll get another. This happens for another month or so, before he gives up and just gives you as many as you want.

Dante
At first you took his t shirt, but then he took your stuff. He started wearing your jeans and boots out in public, claiming that it was a relationship thing.

Gene
His skull shirt. Even though he's changed, you still like to remind him of his past reputation. Not to mention, he thinks you look hot on it.

Blaze
You didn't really like to wear anything of his, other than a shirt to bed. But he loves to make fun of clothes.

Zenix
His pink shoes. They were the last ones in the store, and he got them before you! Of course you're gonna steal them.

Daniel
His jacket. It's so warm and cozy! Honestly, one time you fell asleep in public while wearing it.

Xavier
Maybe a hoodie or jacket. You don't really wear his clothes. Probably because they're all too showy.

Vlyad
His scarf. You love to wear it, especially when he's travelling or away. It smells just like him.

Toby
His Guardian Forces jacket. It's not the one that he'll wear on missions, but it has his name embroidered into the back. It just reminds you of him while he's away.