Chapter - 9

It was lunch break. I was hungry so I wanted to order food but when I dialed the number I saw a shadow forming behind me. I turned behind, I saw it was no one else but Peter. He suddenly bent and pinned me under him on the chair. I was between his hands. I was startled so I looked around me. Thank God, there was no one. I sighed.

"What are you doing Peter?" I asked. He smiled and showed me the box in his hand. "Eat this. Don't order from outside anymore." he said.

"uh... You didn't have to trouble-" "I had to. I worry about you. Just eat this." he interrupted and shut me up. Does he really worry about me? Well. I guess so. I don't know.

We are the lunch together and then it was my lecture in Peter's class. So I went with him. "I'll go first then?" saying this Peter smiled. I nodded. Waving at me he left. I was thirsty so I grabbed the bottle and had some water. The food he made was really delicious. So so delicious. I've never had anything tastier than that, literally.

I went to the class. Everyone greeted me and I told them to sit. I looked at Peter. The way he smiled at me, the class could never be the same. I couldn't concentrate at all, neither could the other students.

When I was trying to make notes for students, suddenly someone entered the classroom. Everyone looked at him. He was handsome, indeed handsome.

"Hi." he waves at me. I was shocked that who that man is. I wondered. I replied back, "Oh. Hi.." he smiled at me. I don't know why but I felt like he was familiar but I wasn't sure yet. He reminded me of someone but I can't remember of whom.

"You didn't recognise me little one?" He said as he walked towards me while smirking.

"Little one?" I thought. Wait. Is he somehow.... "Are you...Mark?" I asked out of over curiosity. He laughed slightly. "Tcch. Yes." he looked at me.

I was so happy and shocked. Mark and I were partners back then when we were in the same football club. We used to play football at least 3 years ago. I joined club 4 years ago and then after one year, I quit playing because of my work. He and I were really good players and partners.

I went running to him and hugged him without realising because I was so happy to meet an old friend. I guess o shouldn't have done that because it triggered Peter. He clenched his fist and hit the table loudly. He was clearly grinning his teeth. He stood up aggressively and went straight to me.

"What happened.. Peter?" I asked. I was so scared because Peter looked really angry. That day, I realised that Peter, my student was actually a very possessive person or... Boyfriend I would say. Whatever.

Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me closer towards him." What are you doing?!" I was too startled. I looked at Mark who was staring at me. "Mark. It's nothing like that... I-" "It is like that." Peter interrupted while staring at Mark angrily. It looked as if they knew each other already. Mark was also looking at Peter constantly. They seemed to have hatred towards each other but they just met i guess. Why were they so angry?

"Peter. Don't behave like this. He is an old friend of mine." I somehow managed to release my hand from Peter's grip and took mark's hand. "Mark.. Come. I'll take you on a round to this place." I said and smiled. I really did forget the class. Shit. I turned back. "That's it for today." I said as I went from there wuth mark.

Mark was 2 years older than me, I should address him as phi. But we were so close that I usually call him Mark, always.

"Sam. Did you miss me?" Mark asked me. "Hmm..yes..sometimes I did." I pouted. I wonder if he could see my honesty. "I believe you." he replied and smiled. I was relieved. Suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me. Shit! What's he doing?

Suddenly someone pulled him away and punched him hark on face. Shit. It's Peter. "What are you doing!?" I shouted.

"What were you doing to him?" Peter yelled at Mark who fell down because of the sudden punch. He still looked calm. Why? I don't know. He was always like this though.

"Peter! Don't behave like this. He is your elder and even elder than me." I replied and went to help Mark but Peter pulled me over and started kissing me in front of Mark. Wtf was Peter doing! I pushed him away. "Peter!!!" I was scared.

Peter grabbed me by waist and said, "He is my boyfriend now. Do you get it?" he was staring at Mark constantly. Mark was staring too. Did they have any history connections though. But Peter was too young to be in connection with Mark. I don't know.

Pulling me closer, Kissing me, exposing our relationship in front of my old friend who just came back, it really made me angry. I pushed him away. "Peter!" I was too angry. Because what Peter did was immaturity and rude. How could he say something like that in front of my old friend.

I went to Mark and helped him standing. "P'sam!" Peter tried to stop me but why would I stop? Huh. He was wrong not me. I won't stop no matter what.