Chapter - 14 🔞

Peter took me to the bed and pinned me on the bed. "Wh... at are you.. doing?" I said as I blushed and tried to hide my face.

"I haven't punished you since long. You deserve a punishment. And I deserve a reward. Don't you agree?" Peter said as he smirked. He licked his lip then removed his shirt and threw it away. What is he doing? I don't know. I really don't know. Ah.

He pinned my hands and started kissing me on my neck. Oh shit. He's licking my neck. Ah. It's ticking. Sheesh! "What u doing!" I said.

To shut me up, he pushed his lips on mine. That's where I couldn't say anything. I closed my eyes and let him do anything he wanted. I responded to his kiss. He's my student, I wanted to forget that for a while. So I started kissing him back as he wanted me to.

He was sucking my lips and I was letting him suck because I actually wanted to please him. He's very gentle to me. I accept that I love him. But I won't tell him yet because I would like to tease him more. Yeah. Haha.

He released my one hand and touched my waist underneath my shirt. Ah. It feels good but where's his hand going? Shit. He is squeezing my nipples. Shit. Ah! It hurts. I moved my head back to scream, it broke out kiss. He licked his lips and smirked. "Teacher. I would trail you really hard. You look so alluring at the moment." he moved his head closer to my ear and sniffed. Then he whispered, "Don't make this alluring face and expression in front of anyone else. Don't seduce anyone else. You're allowed to seduce only one person. And that's me." he licked my ear. Ah. It's painful in a pleasurable way, my nipples hurt but in a good way.

His cold voice made me realise how possessive he was to me. I find this cute.

He removed my shirt and slided down to my chest. He was licking my nipples. Then he started kissing and sucking them. Ah... Hh..... I moaned. It feels good. I touched his head. He moved his head up again and started kissing me. His kiss is so warm.

His one hand was on my waist and one was around my chest, playing with his favourite spot. Ah!

He gently turned me back and put a blanket over us. He slightly removed my pants and started fucking me.

Ah.... Hh...... Aah.... I held the bedsheet tightly in my fist. I moaned. He was putting his dick deeper inside me but it felt so good. My Peter was so gentle with me. That's what I love about him that he cares for me.

The tears in my eyes were because I was emotional, in a happy way.

I'm really fortunate that Peter loves me. He's really a gentleman. I cant wait for the day to tell him that how much I love him too.