Tears (Allen Walker x Male! Reader)

" Baka!" Shouted Allen, who by no good reason, somehow disliked Y/n, Kanda's brother. That is probably the reason,he's Kanda's brother, which made plenty of people in the order scared of him. But Allen? Well he didn't even know why he disliked him, but when he was near him, he could swear he was sick, the butterflies, heart beating faster, sudden nervousness, yup he thought he was sick." I'm not am baka, moyashi!" Shouted Y/n, who by some reason, had a crush on the white haired Exorcist. But as to him, that was something to make him cry late at night, his love for Allen, something never going to happen, that'd make anyone break down. But, he was just like Kanda, his emotions, locked up, his feelings, buried ten feet under. Yup, just like Kanda.

" Hey Y/n and Allen!" Shouted Lavi, who as always, began to annoy them both, real quick." What the hell do you want you damn usagi?" Asked an annoyed Y/n, who looked ready to kill someone." You two have a mission together!" Exclaimed the redheaded Exorcist, making Y/n angry." BUT THAT'S KANDA'S JOB TO WORK WITH THIS MORON!" Shouted Y/n, not noticing the look on Allen's face, which anyone would of thought, looked sad.

After a while, which meant after packing up and getting in the train, Y/n, sitting in the car while Allen walked around. Y/n had another breakdown. One that began shortly after Allen left.

Allen, who was now waking back towards the train car, started hearing crying, now that didn't bother him as much, seeing as there were little children in board. But when he noticed it was coming from his train car, he froze right on spot. No movement coming from him, his heart breaking and him a little angry. Sure, he didn't like Y/n (that's what he thought anyways) but no one should make him cry. Allen, being smarter than people would think, gave him a little space, mainly because he would murder him if he knew, he knew he had emotions besides pissed and angry. Now before he left he heard three words come from him." He hates me." Which, he had to process before deciding to stay and learn about her problem, in a horrible way. Eavesdropping. Now upon listening he heard "I love him." "He hates me." And the occasional "Damn Moyashi." This didn't take long to piece together. Allen realized that Y/n had feelings alright. For him, which to his surprise, he didn't oppose, he actually returned.

Upon his crying session, Y/n failed to see Allen walk into the car, failing to notice until he felt arms pull him into the moyashi's chest, making him blush." WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MOYASHI?!" He shouted, the blush on his face, ever so noticeable. Allen chuckled, making him blush even more and get even more pissed(tsundere alert!)." You really are a baka, Y/n." He said. He was about to fire back, but something stopped him, his lips. Now he new everything and now he felt like a baka. Pulling away from the red faced Y/n, Allen lightly smiled at Y/n before tightening his grip.

The week they got back to the order consisted of screaming, Kanda threatening to murder Allen and Allen and Y/n trying NOT to kill Lavi.