Notice me Sempai (Kyoya x Tamaki)

Love; The emotion that Tamaki was feeling towards the shadow king, or mommy of the host club.

Annoyance; Kyoya's feelings towards a certain blonde at the moment.

Slapping a over touchy feely Tamaki sounded like a good idea to Kyoya at this point. Kyoya, who everyone knows, isn't a morning person and being poked repeatedly at 8 in the morning, was getting on his nerves. He knew that the host club was going to the beach again but Kyoya didn't give a damn, he just wanted sleep.

Tamaki, having dragged Kyoya out of bed, now had been kicked out of the room, for clothing purposes, even though they were both guys. The blonde, being as dense as ever, never really noticed Kyoya starting at him as he walked out, even though that hungry gaze was something even a five year old could of noticed.

Kyoya, having a fantastic day already, got easily annoyed by the all the flirting Tamaki was doing, even though they were just "friends". No one noticed when Kyoya disappeared into a private cove, well no one other than Tamaki. Now that anyone mentions it, Kyoya-sempai, never really noticed Tamaki, even when Tamaki flicked a skittle at him and said, "Notice me Sempai". Following him to the cove, Tamaki heard some swears and his name come from Kyoya, who looked pissed as usual.

Pinned up against a rock wasn't his favorite place but it was at the moment, expescially with Tamaki doing it. Leaning in for the kill, the twins appear screaming "PDA" while Haruhi has a nosebleed and Mori covers Honey's eyes. Yup, Tamaki got Sempai to notice him alright, and all the host club members as well.