Mad Max (Mithross)

A/N- We shall begin with a YouTube Lemon cause you know, that isn't weird at all 😅 Shall we begin? Yes. Yes we shall~
Max's POV

"ROSS!" Again. Are you fucking serious? I swear to god I will beat the living shit out of him for this shit again. It was fine, till he decided to be an asshole. "What is it? You still..." "Ross don't you fucking dare-" "MAD MAX!" And he runs off again. I swear, I love him but sometimes I hate that stupid squirrel. So, I chased him. And what a great idea that was. (insert annoyed huff and eye roll here.)

I tripped, we fell, my face, his crotch, and a tent. Oh what wonder fucking full luck I seem to fucking have. He was blushing, my face, probably still red from my anger and even redder from the embarrassment. What lovely times we live in. I, Max, fall face first in my long time friends crotch, only to find my friend has a fucking hard on and that isn't what I'm pissed about.

Ross pushed me off of him and stood up, looking away from me. "Wanna forget this happened.... Mad Max?" I swear to fucking god, he started running from me again. Does me being pissed at him turn him on? Cause that seems to be the only damn reason he has to piss me off so much. I smirk. If Ross wanted me pissed off, he's got it.

I wondered around our house, looking for Ross. Where oh where could he be. I walk towards his room and smirk when I see the outline if a body under his blanket. Slowly and quietly I creep up to him, careful not to alarm him. When I'm in front of his bed I rip the blanket off him and pin him down to the bed. His eyes widened and he looked scared as to what I would do. Yet I could feel his hard on against my leg. So me being pissed turns him on. "Ross." "Ye?" I mentally facepalmed. "Do not try to make me laugh while I'm mad at you!" "So you're -" I covered his mouth, glaring at him. "Do not call me that again." I smirk down at him and it seems as if he's blushing, how cute. He licked my hand, making me jerk my hand away to wipe it off. "Are you mad Max, cause I'd rather have a sad Max or a glad Max cause having a mad Max is scary and-" I kissed him roughly, shutting him up and making him freeze on the spot. I pulled back and leaned close to his ear. "I feel like being a bad Max, Ross~." He blushed as I whispered in his ear. He is adorable. "M-Max..." Aww he stuttered. I started to kiss his neck, making his breath hitch. He bit his bottom lip as I kissed and began to suck on his neck. As I moved down his chest, he let out a moan, making me smirk. I continued to suck on that spot before biting down on that spot. "M-Maxy." If I wasn't turned on already, I definitely was now. He moaned my name, his eyes closed and his hands still pinned under mine.

When I moved back above him, the view was simply beautiful. His shirt was distraught, his mouth was open, his tongue hanging out, his hair was messy, and he was hard. Very fucking hard. "M-Max... I-" He started but I placed my hand above his mouth. "Ross. I love you. You started this shit. Don't you fucking dare try to lie and say this doesn't turn you on." As I spoke, the asshole licked my hand. And again, I jolted my hand back to wipe of his spit. "I was trying to say I want you..." He turned his head to the side, his face flushed red. I let go of his hands and go to remove my shirt before he stopped me. "S-Shouldn't I being doing that?" I smirked. "Go ahead Ross~" He smiled and shook his head before pulling my shirt off of me. He then proceeded to remove his own shirt, blushing as he did.

I smirked down at him as he looked away blushing. Ross was so adorable. I leaned down and started kissing down his chest, making him blush and bite down on his lip. I was looking up at him as I started to unbutton and pull off his khakis. (Cause there isn't anything sexier than Ross wearing khakis) I moved them down, past his thighs and around his knees before leaning down and licking where his dick was clearly outlined, making him gasp. I tugged his boxers down and began to lick from the base of his shaft towards the tip, gaining a low moan from his lips. I swirled my tongue around the head and across the slit, mentally smirking as I heard a string of mumbled curses come from his lips. I slowly pushed the head of his dick into my mouth, gaining another low moan from him. "Maxy..." I felt him tug at my hair. I smirked as he did. My tongue went across his slit and around the head once more before I deep throated him. He moaned my name as I bobbed my head up and down, feeling his member twitch as it was hitting my throat. I continued to bob my head up and down, listening to his sinfully good moans fill the air until he finally came into my mouth.

Pulling back with a pop, he stared at me, his sea green eyes darkened by lust and want. I palmed myself through my pants a bit before quickly removing them. His eyes roamed my body before they landed on my crotch. I smirked as I slowly and teasingly removed my boxers, making him blush as I did so. His eyes were on my crotch while I eyed him up and down.

Red and dark purple marks left by me went down from his neck to his thighs, his dick was still hard and already dripping with pre-cum. His mouth was opened, light pants leaving his plum, red lips. I swear if I wasn't holding back I would of came right then and there. "M-Max... I.. I want your cock inside of me.." He looked to the side embarrassed, while I smirked cockily. I kissed his cheek. "Baby~ Do you have any lube in here?" He nodded and pointed to his side table. Once I opened it, my mouth was left agape. He had butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, cock rings, flesh lights, and more countless sex toys. Also, a lot of lube. I grabbed a bottle and closed the drawer.  

I lubed up a finger as I pressed against entrance, as I pushed it past the muscles, I began to move it around. As I listened to his soft moans, I added another finger, feeling him tighten up against them. With a scissoring motion, I continued to stretch him, enjoying the sweet sounds.

I pulled my fingers out, wiped them off on the bed and began to lube my dick up. He looked at me, his eyes staring at my dick still. After lubing up my member I positioned myself at Ross' entrance, his legs wrapped around my chest as I leaned down to kiss him, pushing myself into him. I felt him flinch against me, and heard him moan out in what I assumed pain. I let a hand go down to his disregarded cock and I began to pump it, still slowly pushing my whole self into him. Once completely sheathed inside him I slowly pulled back to only thrust in. He moaned out and I felt his hips grind into mine, making me go deeper. I continued thrusting, slowly speeding up.

"Mhmm~ Daddy~ Faster~!" I blushed and thrusted faster and harder. Damn. Ross is one kinky fucker. As I pounded into him, adsorbing and devouring all of the sexy and cute moans of 'Maxxy', 'Daddy', and 'Master'. I jerked him off as we fucked, him eventually cumming in my hand, and tightening around my dick, making me release my seed inside of him. 

After we had both showered and cleaned up, Ross and I sat on my bed, awkwardly saying nothing. "So... Um... Should I call you Mad Max more often?" I smirked.

"You know Ross, you can call me your daddy Maxxy~" I purred into his ear, kissing the spot I had marked on his neck. 

A/N- Yooooooo~~~ I hoped you liked this. ;) It's been awhile since I wrote a lemon like this... Ahhhh The lemon scent~ Yum.