Chapter 1

Atlas

Sierra kneels in front of me, right between my knees, her fingers trembling as she undoes my suit pants.

My breath comes out shaky, muscles tensing as I lift my ass off the bed to help her pull my pants down. A hand of hers wraps around my erection, giving it one teasingly long stroke.

"You're killing me, sweetheart."

She grins up at me, heat shimmering in her eyes.

Sierra's tongue darts out of her mouth, licking up the length of my dick before her lips close around the tip. Slowly, she takes my cock deeper into her mouth, so deep, the top touches the back of her throat.

"Fuck," I rasp, hands finding into her hair, holding onto a couple of strands.

Her tongue slides over the slit of my cock, licking off some of the precum. Heavy breathing sounds through the room as she sucks on the tip like an actual porn star—as though my cock was her favourite lollipop.

With every bob of her head, Sierra takes my cock deeper into her mouth, working the rest with her hand. Her moves pick up its pace, sending sweet shivers through my body.

I can feel my balls tighten, my body being ready to feel release, but instead of letting that happen, I reach down to pick Sierra up from her floor, sitting her down on my lap.

She groans into my mouth, pelvis moving as she grinds against me. "The kids will be home soon."

"I know," is all I manage to say in response before a hand of mine reaches between our bodies. I push her underwear aside, gliding two fingers through her wetness before I push them into her pussy.

Sierra moans, half-heartedly kissing me back as her focus is on my fingers. My thumb gazes her clit, massaging it in circles as my fingers curl up inside of her.

I remove my fingers from her pussy, adjusting my cock her opening, then pushing Sierra to sit down on my dick. The cry of pleasure that follows is music to my ears.

My hands squeeze her ass as Sierra rides me, her breasts rubbing against my body. Suddenly I wish I could get her naked, just so I could suck her nipples into my mouth. But unfortunately, that's not possible.

Winter could be over at any second now, having to get dressed before opening the door would be a bit too suspicious. Sue me for not wanting my sister to know when I fuck my wife. And that's almost every single time anyone took the kids from us.

"That's it, baby," I say with a rasp in my voice, feeling Sierra clench around my dick. I jerk my hips upwards, meeting her thrusts.

If she continues to hold in her orgasm, I might just explode. Literally. My balls feel like they're on fire with the pressure not to come yet. I want Sierra to come first, only then will I allow myself to shoot my load inside of her.

Bringing a hand back between our body, I start to rub her clit again. Sierra moans loudly, arms wrapping tighter around my neck. "Atlas," she cries out, getting muted by my lips attaching themselves to hers.

"I know, sweetheart. I know."

Dare I say, sex with Sierra is the most mind blowing sex I've ever had in my entire life. I suppose I knew that right away; the very first time we fucked. I had known no one could ever measure up to it ever again. Good thing I'm married to her, so there's no need for comparisons.

Her lips press harder against mine, not exactly moving to kiss. Her body tenses slightly, shuddering before going completely limp as her orgasm rushes through her.