Chapter 2: Meet-up with Valt

Author Notice: 2nd chapter. Enjoy!

I'm currently getting ready for a meet-up with Valt. I wasn't doing anything at the time so I reluctantly agreed. He said he was going to bring Shu along with him. Gosh, I hated him. I grabbed my soft jacket and headed out.

Once I was there, I could see Valt and Shu in the distance. 'Hey Lui! Sorry we're a bit late, hehe-!' Valt said. 'Whatever, you're lucky I decided to go in the first place.' I responded in a cold manner.

Third PER

'Hey, you didn't say Lui would be here,' Shu questioned. Valt turned to the albino, 'Sorry, I invited Lui on such short notice and forgot to inform you,' He explained. Shu understood and nodded, but he wasn't happy about Lui being here.

'Hey look, it's Free!' Valt exclaimed, pointing his hand out to a boy with blonde hair and a lazy posture.

Lui POV

The second I heard the name 'Free' I froze. What was happening? I had to get out. The sooner, the better.

Third PER

Free came up to the trio. 'What's up?' He uttered with no emotion in his voice or face. Then he turned to see Shu was beside Valt, and another boy, with flaming baby blue hair in front of him. 'Oh...hey Shu Kurenai...hey Lui Shirosagi.' Free greeted. Shu waved a hand slightly. While Lui...still frozen. Just then, Valt kissed the albino beside him on the cheek. 'Oh, I see...congrats you two.' Free said, with a slight smile. 'Thanks!' Valt replied, Shu nodding in agreement. 'Hey Lui, are you okay-?' The navy-blue-haired blader turned to ask in concern.

'Oh, yeah I'm alright,' Lui finally snapped out of his trance. As he was about to turn and leave, he saw Free. Then, the two made eye contact.

Free POV

I found myself staring into a pair of purple eyes, which somehow had a hint of royalty. That's what I always thought. They were so unbelievably beautiful...so, majestic. Like none I've seen before. Lui Shirosagi's eyes make him look so special, but come to think of it, he really is.

Lui POV

My eyes met with dark, dull ones. Yet, I always see a golden glisten in them. Some..hope, in that pool of dullness. Wait, what am I doing-?! Staring into his eyes like a creep? Oh no, no. Lui, you've messed up big time.

Third PER

'Sooo, are they having a staring contest?' Valt innocently asked Shu. The albino gave a quiet chuckle, 'I guess that'll make more sense to you, so we'll keep it that way.' He continued.

The blonde sleepily blinked, stopping the two from admiring each other's eyes any further. The bluenette (Lui) walked away without hesitation, shoving his arm against Free's in the process. 'Rude...' Free thought. But he wasn't mad. He learned to accept Lui for who and how he is.

'Anyways, that didn't go as planned, so if it's okay with you, me and Shu are going to go get some ice cream together to eat.' Valt said to Free. The blonde nodded in response.

Author Notice: Hope you enjoyed!!!