Chapter 3: Quality time: Frui

Author Notice: Hellooo :DD How r u?

It was evening, and Lui was busy training, but this time it was outside. He wanted to try and enjoy the weather for a change. He decided to take a break and grabbed a bottle of water, resting on the stairs of the stadium gazebo.

'Hey Lui,' A voice greeted. Lui jolted and swiftly turned his head to look. There he was. A slender boy with blonde hair and a red streak stood there. 'What are you doing here De La Hoya?' Lui strictly groaned. 'That's no way to treat a visitor,' Free opposed, walking towards the gazebo. 'And, why do you always call people by their last names?' He continued. 'Tch, what's wrong with that?' The bluenette mumbled.

'Nothing...Nothing at all...' Free calmly said, smiling.

Silence.

'Hey...I have a question,' The blonde uttered. 'Go on,' Lui assured. 'What happens when your hair gets wet?' He resumed. No answer. 'What? Do you go bald?' Free jokingly chuckled. Lui began to get pissed off, but he couldn't at the same time, only because it was Free. Only for Free.

'It just ends up like regular wet hair, then it becomes fluffy, then back to normal...' The bluenette finally answered. Just then, Free grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on Lui's hair.

'Hey- What the-!' Lui exclaimed trying to stop the blonde. He started to shiver since his clothes were wet too, and the wind wasn't helping.

Lui shook his head to remove as much water as possible. 'You look so cute this way,' Free complimented. The bluenette's cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink, hearing him say that.

Before he could respond, he felt two arms wrap around his body. 'What do you think you're doing?' Lui angrily questioned. 'You looked cold and the only way I can help you is by using body warmth.' Free replied. He was right. Lui did feel warmer. 'I never asked for your help, idiot.' He rebelled. Free let go. 'Okay, but don't blame me if you get sick.' The blonde smirked and left.

'Whatever..'

Author Notice: Fluff :3