A/N & my 18th bday/christmas presents

Okay I know I haven't been writing/updating this story in so long. I honestly got caught up in my home life and at school and also looking at YouTube vids and finding and reading some awesome fanfics on here.

Also with that, writers block. It sucks.

Okay so I have read the 3 chapters I have published and some of it is cringey, if not all of it. I realized that now I'm even getting confused about the setting, somehow. Maybe because it's now January 3, 2022. Or maybe because I've been in the fandom since around Jan/Feb 2019(I'm not even sure anymore), and i have been given all of this info and my Brain is filling up with them.

But either way I hope to finish this in the next month or so, but I can't really be for sure.

Also I realized that them playing hide and seek while there's a killer outside of their house was a terrible thing to write, but also stupid. But it happened. And they are ok.

I do have a 4th chapter that I didn't really finish writing, but I started before I published my 17th birthday present. I'm thinking of adding just a bit more .

I can't think of anything else I would like to say at the moment, so if I have anything else to say,  I'll either write it at the end of a chapter or wrote another a/n.

Also here's what I got for Christmas/my birthday presents!!

My mom got me a shirt and some new earrings.
My dad got me money.

And here's what my aunt and uncle gave me,

The pants are 'we're still young' joggers! (It came from the mystery item option) it's got deep pockets, but they also have zip up pockets!

I'm really happy with what I got!

Susan💙
Written: 1-3-22