Ch 2: Pregnant?

Kat POV
"I think- I think.... I'm pregnant..." I said truthfully. It was really scary just announcing that. It was silent for a little bit.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"I mean. Everything that happened so far, are leading up to the symptoms....."
I said pausing. "......But I haven't taken a test yet. So I don't know for sure. I said looking down at the ground.

Sam put his finger under my chin and lifted it up. "Hey look at me. We can get through this okay. I'll help you okay babe, we got each other."

"You mean that?" I Said sniffling. "Of course babe." He said kissing me.

"Awww. That's cute." Devyn said.

Me and Sam blush.

"Okay the doors are locked and I made sure that no one else was in here besides us." Corey Said, coming back into the room.

Well that's a relief. I snuggled close to Sam, burying my head into his chest.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you." "Love you to."

Then we hear a knock at the door. We can't tell who it is because you can't see through it.

Panicked, Corey told everyone to go upstairs. No one argued.

We were all quiet as possible in this kind of situation.

Colby looked out his window to see if any car or anything was parked outside that wasn't any of ours.

"Dude, there's a car parked outside of the gate. And the gate door is open!" He exclaimed.

"That's bad. Did anyone call 911 yet?" Sam asked.

I was sat on his bed under the covers, loosing thought of the others. And thinking of what's coming of our future. Well if that's the case, I pretty sure it is though.

Man I don't know if I could do this. Being a mother at this age. I don't know...

But baby clothes. Now I'm soft🥺.

"Babe? You ok?" Sam asked as I snapped outta my thoughts.

"Yeah.. just thinking." I smiled gently at him.

Yep. Just amazing. That killer just had to be on the loose when I wanted to find out what my future will be like.

Just

Great.

Can't remember when I last updated 🤪. Quarantine is way outta hand and Why Don't We needs to come back. 200+ days and I think I'm falling out with them. I'll keep you updated on that. Anyways, goodnight, good morning, Good afternoon, wherever you are in the world right now.

Also I'll be dating when I start writing the chapter and when I finish it just for my self. It's not for anyone else. I like knowing when I wrote things.

Started 4-18-20
No in between
Finished 8-18-20