Ch 3: hide n seek

Colby POV
We just hung around upstairs playing video games and other things.

I still kept watch outside my window to see if the guy is still out there. And he is. Boy, can't he just find something better to do other then wait to see if anybody is home?

We all decided that we would play a game of hide n seek all upstairs. We would film it for Sam's channel.

I saw Aaron going to hide in his room. While I go and hide in the bathroom in between me and Sam's room.

Sam POV
We are playing hide and seek for my channel, and I'm seeking. I go and stand out in front of the staircase in front of Corey and Devyns room.
And I start the countdown and the rest all hide.

Kat POV
I go and hide in Sam's closet. Making myself comfortable as possible. Waiting to be found by Sam.

Jake POV
I was hiding behind the chair and table that sits in between all of the rooms. I'm trying not my hardest. If that makes since.

Corey POV
Devyn is hiding under the bed, while I'm hiding in the shower behind the curtain.

Sam POV
Since it was a smaller place to seek, I had a bandana over my eyes and  a nerf gun in one hand and my camera in my other hand.

I found Corey first then Colby, Aaron, Jake . The girls I didn't find yet.

I went to another room and heard a phone go off. Jackpot. I felt around and heard a yelp of surprise.

"You didn't have to scare me you know." Katrina said.

"Sorry Babe."

"So that means that Devyn wins." I walk out of the room and said . "Devyn you can come out now."

I walked into Corey and Devyns room and found her getting out from underneath the bed.

"That was a good idea. I should have thought of that." Kat said.

"You did good babe." I Said wrapping my left arm over her shoulder and kissing the side of her head. (Aww🥺)

I did my outro and it was deemed dinner time.

Colby looked outside his window and checked to see if the man was still there, and it looked like he was caught bc police were outside.

We hear a knock on the door. Colby runs down the stairs.

Colby POV
I ran down the stairs to the door and opened it up. There stood a police officer.

"We have caught the killer criminal and just wanted to let you know it's safe to go back outside. Just be more cautious."

"Thank you sm. Have a good day officer." "You to." He said as he left to get into his car.

"Okay let's have dinner." I said yelling through the house.

"What did he say?" Sam asked. "It's safe to go outside now, but we just have to be more cautious. That's all he said."

Devyn was working on food, while the rest of us had just ate a snack.

Kat was snuggling against Sam on the couch watching tv.

They are so perfect for each other. They make me feel so damn lonely every day. Corey and Devyn aren't helping either.

"Way to make me feel more lonely than I already am." I Said walking over to them and looking at the tv to see what they were watching.

"Then get yourself a girlfriend." Kat said.

"How do I do that?" I asked stupidly.

"Go out and start dating?" Sam suggested.

We just all started laughing.

"Dinners ready!" Devyn yelled from the kitchen. Kat just shot up and didn't trip surprisingly.

I looked at Sam and shrugged. I smiled at him.

Sam POV
"What?" I asked Colby as I got up.

"Good luck man." I punched him in the shoulder. And then I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my plate of food and sat down next to Katrina.

"Babe. Slow down. I don't want you to choke." I Said kissing the side of her head.

"Yeah well, I'm hungry."

"We all are." Corey Said.

After we all got done eating, I brung Kat up with me so we could go to sleep.

We got dresses and climbed into bed.

"I love you babe." "I love you to Baby."

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating. You know how it is you lose track of time and mixed with that you have writers block . I had something written and it was good, but I messed it up. So hopefully I can add that to the next chapter.  the thing that isn't messed up. Anyways sorry again and I'll try posting before Monday, if not next week I'll post. It's Friday pitches.

Started: 8-26-20

In between: 9-9-20
                         9-10-20

Ended: 9-11-20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19 years ago.

I wasn't even born yet.

Never forget 9/11