-KEY AND CHARACTERS-

A/n: before we dive into the prologue I feel the need to give background on at least the three main characters. You are of course allowed to skip this part of you wish to discover the characters yourself!! However if you wish to know what your insert does at least then please feel free to read!!

-KEY-
(Y/N) = Your name
(Y/F/C) = your favorite color
(Y/F/RR) = your favorite restaurant
(Y/B/B) = your bid breed (if you choose to be a different bird breed from your parents)
(Y/F/B) or (Y/F/D) = your favorite beverage/ drink

Key will be updated as more are needed.

-(Y/N) (L/N)-
A young adult (Y/B/B) who was once on their way to graduating college to become a graphic artist, but is now on the fritz as their mother and father, Doris Fontaine and Frank Fontaine, pulled an arraigned marriage out of their tail feathers.

-Doris and Frank Fontaine-
Commonly referred to as Mr. and Mrs. Fontaine , the couple of sulfur created cockatoos used to run an event planning company until and accident hid them hard financially. knew Mark beaks mother Emma Glamour from planning one of her events in New York.

-Mark Beaks-
Emmas son and creator and ceo of waddle, as well as duckburgs youngest Billionaire. He is a quirky yet possessive gray parrot who even despite the arrangement doesn't change his behavior. He shows that he doesn't care but deep down he doesn't want to end up in a marriage like his mother and father had.

Closing A/N: in this fic the reader is to remain as gender neutral as possible , i will throw in both femme and masculine nicknames from time to time and will only become gender specific if there is ever to be a smut scene which i doubt there will be. With this in mind I hope you enjoy this fic , I plan to update it when I can and feed back is always appreciated!!
If any art is made of your insert to any of the scenarios please tag me on Instagram at _Biostris_ I'd be so happy to see it!

With all of this out of the way let's dive into the story.