𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓇ℯ𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

Named it that cuz I'm bringing their relationship back from the dead (in my story)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

L̽e̽x̽y̽'s̽ p̽o̽v̽

I don't remember much of what happened after that. They took us to cars and then the world went dark, just like when we arrived only this time we were leaving. My eyes flutter open only to continue seeing black.

I feel cloth covering my eyes and a not so gentle breeze blanketing my body. I can't help the shiver that runs through my body as the air feeds on my skin. I begin twisting my body, trying to feel around me.

After a few twists and turn I feel myself slightly propped up against a wall. It feels like brick or some other similar material. "Help!" I yell out, desperate for a way to get out of my current situation and find my sister.

"Lexy?" A all too familiar voice calls out. "Huh? Why are you calling Lexy?" Another familiar voice rings out. "Lexy!" The first voice calls out with a gasp of relief. "Nathaniel! Why are you calling Lexy?" My mom asks my dad.

Great. I'm stuck with them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Junior's pov

"Help! Is anyone there? I need help!" I yell out into the freezing night, shivers emitting from my cold pale body. My eyes were covered with some black fabric and my back was against what felt like a concrete floor.

I yell out yet another cry for help, my voice becoming raspy and my throat feeling croaky. I don't give up. This time a voice calls out with a response.

"Oh shit! I know you!" The voice says. It masculine, sickeningly giddy as well as shocked and though it takes me a few too many seconds to piece it together, I too make out who I'm talking to.

Oliver fucking Hayden.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jake's pov

I walk into my sad excuse of a home slowly, slightly cold due to my jacket being worn on a body opposite of mine. Said body had a hand wrapped around mine and was trailing behind me.

"Where are we?" Devon asks me shyly. "Somewhere safe. Why do you want to leave?" I respond. He gets quiet. I turn around to face him. "Devon it's fine if you want to leave. You don't owe me anything and I'm sure you don't consider us frien-" I continue to speak only for him to stop me.

"No." He says. "No what?" I ask. "I don't want to leave...and I don't consider us friends." He says softly. Ouch. I repeat that to him. "That's not what I meant." He corrects.

"We haven't been friends for a long time. Even these past few years. We're something more." He continues. "Dev-" he cuts me off again. "We don't have to label it right now but please don't ever call me your friend. I don't just want us to be friends."

He lifts his head up to make eye contact with me. There are unspilled tears in his eyes as he holds my gaze. I nod at him before lifting my arms and wrapping them around him like I remembered he used to love.

He embraces my hold on him, leaning into me and exhaling a sigh of relief and comfort. As if the weight of the world was just lifted off of his shoulders.

"Tell me when to stop." I say to him.

"That's not happening anytime soon." He replies.

"You'll get sick of me." I tease.

"Not gonna happen." He tells me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A short 582 word chapter I decided to post randomly even though the existence of this book left my mind completely