Chapter 1

^This is Harper when she was born^

*I'm changing the date to fit the time frame. 

Mason Mount - 16th October 2017

I couldn't believe that I was going to be father today. I know that i was young and shouldn't have a kid yet, but i knew that this was my purpose in life. I knew that i would treat this kid with all the love that I hold.

The mother of my child, didn't want anything to do with it, and i understood her but was still angry with her. She was leaving her child, but to be fair i was happy. Molly - Harpers mum - was a brat who I know wouldn't treat her right, but with me i know she would be safe.

I was waiting in the waiting room as Molly was in labour. She didn't want me there and to be fair I didn't really want to be in there as i don't really like blood. I was bouncing my legs up and down as i was nervous. I new that this would mean i had to be more responsible, I now had a kid to look after.

I was still playing football for the under 21s and had decided that my mum would look after her while i was out, and until she was about 3 because she could start day care then. I wasn't going to tell anyone apart from my best friend, Declan Rice. The press were going to have photo's of her but i would try and cover her face.

Suddenly the Doctor came out and i heard cries coming from the room. My heart filled with love, and i began walking towards the room. I opened the door, and saw a baby wrapped in a blanket that was sleeping. She was beautiful and made my heart swell with pride of what I had created.

Since Molly didn't want her I had all control over her name. I wanted a unusual name, but not to unusual that no one has heard of the name. I had been thinking about it for a while and decided that her name would be Harper, as it was a nice name. Her middle name would be Debby after my mum and her surname would be mount.

Harper Debbie Mount. 

A/N

I'm going to write shorter chapters than my other book so I can update it more.