Chapter 3

Mason POV ~ 14th February 2018

I couldn't believe how big Harper was getting, as she was already trying to walk. She had been crawling for a while now a was slowly becoming a little trouble maker. She would crawl around and if you weren't watching her you would be able to lose her easily. She was a quick crawler and was slowly trying to stand up on her own. She could do it well enough and i was hoping that she would soon be able to walk. 

I had built her a little corner in the kitchen for her to sit in when either me or mum was making food. It was fenced of with one of those child things and she actually enjoyed being in there which I was quite surprised about.  She was always moving and was basically a little version of me. 

She loved football, even though she couldn't walk yet. She loved the size of the ball and took it everywhere with her. I had bought her a little ball with the chelsea logo on it and she absolutely loved it. She also had a signed ball from the team. They don't know about her but i told them that a friends child was a big fan and so could they sign a ball for her. 

I had shown her some of my games and she absolutely loved watching them, she was so mesmerized by them. I could see her being a little baller when she's older. She knows about all of the boys in the team both England first team and Chelsea. She also knew some other guys that I knew and knew all their names. She would shout at the tv and call them. 

- People that Harper knew and what she called them:

From Chelsea

Mason Mount - Dada/daddy, Kepa Arrizabalaga - Uncle Kep, Eduardo Mendy - Uncle Edu, Antonio Rudiger - Uncle Rudi, Marcos Alonso - Uncle Marc, Thiago silva - Uncle Thi, Ben Chilwell - Uncle Chilly, Reece James - Uncle Reece, Cesar Azpilicueta - Uncle Azpi, Jorginho - Uncle Jorgi, N'golo Kante - Uncle golo, Romelu Lukaku - Uncle Rom, Christian Pulisic - Uncle Chris, Timo Werner - Uncle Tim, Callum Hudson-Odoi - Uncle Cal, Hakim Ziyech - Uncle Kim, Kai Havertz - Uncle Kai, Tammy Abraham - Uncle Tam

From England 

Jordan Pickford - Uncle Jord, Kyle walker - Uncle Walks, Eric Dier - Uncle Eric, John Stones - Uncle John, Harry Maguire - Uncle Harry, Jesse Lingard - Uncle Jess, Jordan Henderson - UNcle Hendo, Harry Kane - Uncle Kane, Raheem Sterling - Uncle Raz, Jamie Vardy - Uncle Jamie, Marcus Rashford - Uncle Rashy, Dele Alli - Uncle Dele, Trent A-A - Uncle Trent, Jack Grealish - Uncle Jack, Declan Rice - Uncle Dec, Bukayo Saka - Uncle Saka, Emile S-R -Uncle Emile, Phil Foden - Uncle phil, Jadon Sancho - Uncle J, Jude Bellingham - Uncle Jude. 

She also knows Thomas Tuchel who she calls Grandad T. Gareth Southgate Also knows about and she calls him Grandpa G. She loves them as well and sometimes they come over to talk to me and she sticks to them like a koala. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Declan was coming round today and i was hoping that she would say Uncle Dec to him. He hadn't been round in a while and hadn't heard her speak yet. He was suppose to be coming in a few minutes but before he came I picked up harper and placed her on her feet. 

I was starting to teach her how to walk, and hopefully she would start walking soon. I was hoping that it would be today as she had basically been walking on her own for a while, just with me holding her hands. 

I heard a car pull up on my gravel driveway, and I could see Harper beginning to get exited, she loves meeting new people. Dec opened the door with his key and I let go of harpers hands gently. Instead of falling over like I thought she was going to do she began to start walking. I could see Decs face into a smile and i was beaming as well. She walked the three meters between me and dec, and when she got to Dec looked up at him with her big blue eyes.

"Uncle Dec" She screamed and latched onto him like a koala to a tree.

"when did you learn to walk and talk sweety?" Dec asked picking her up. 

"Just now for the walking, those were her first steps." I said crying a bit. 

Declan began walking towards me with Harper in his arms doing Grabby hands. 

"It's ok dada." She said to me "City not win." 

Me and Dec burst out laughing. Yes I do cry when Man City win as if they win there is less chance of me winning the title. 

A/N 

Just to say the chelsea team is the current one as i like all the players. I know that some of them only joined recently but who cares. THe England team is also the current but also a few from 2018 world cup. 

Basically I am putting all players from chelsea now in 2018. Things that happen now or in the past year are just going to happen in 2018/2019/2020.