Bucky-Y/N

You and Bucky have been together for two years. You haven't seen him in a week because Bucky was on a mission. During that week, you kept teasing him with sex messages, you were really disobedient. But what angered him the most, was that you touched yourself without his permission.
Bucky's coming home today, and you're pretty afraid of him after a week of disobedience, you wondered what punishment he's come up with. You know very well that he must be angry at you, but you have a strong excitement about the punishment you're going to get.

<->

Bucky walked through the door, you're sitting on the couch in a lace bra and lace panties. As soon as you saw his gaze, you immediately felt your pussy get wet.

"Hi, Sir." You greeted him innocently.

He didn't say anything for a moment, just looked at you, while walked slowly towards you, and then greeted you back with a grin on his face.

"Hey, Doll."

Bucky put a smile on your face cause you could finally see him. He stood in front of you and lifted your face with his index finger, so you looked him in the eye.

"You're so sexy tonight, too bad I want to ruin you for being such a needy little slut all week."

You swallowed hard, you didn't know what about to happen to you, but all you ever thought about was how much you wanted him to touch you in every single place on your body.

"Do you want me to punish you for being so disobedient?" an evil grin appeared on his face, from the thoughts he wanted to do to you.

"Yes." You told him with big puppy eyes.

"Ah, you're getting more and more out of my way baby." Bucky said while slightly grabbed your face.

As soon as you realize you've made a mistake, you've corrected yourself, even though you're a brat, you didn't want to upset him even more.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He told you with lust in his eyes.

"You remember your safe word, right?" he asked in a serious tone.

"Yes. Sir."

"What is it?"

"Grey.. Sir."

"Good Girl. I hope you don't have to use it"

"And now, get on your knees." he said in a demanding tone.

Without hesitation, you got on your knees and waited for his next instruction.

"What are you waiting for? Or you want me to tell you what to do?" He told you in an annoyed voice.

You shook your head, no. You unbuckled his belt, and pulled off his zipper and then you took the pants off him.

"That's right, good girl."

His hard dick swinged out, you looked up to him and saw his eyes darkened.
You stick out your tounge, and licked the pre-cum off his tip, then you licked all over his cock before you put his dick in your mouth, you started to bob your head up and down, he growled in an enjoyment, then he grabbed your hair with his hand, and started to move your head on his cock.

"You're doing very well darling." Bucky let out a small moan. You tried to touch your pussy while you sucked him off, but he noticed it and thrusted into your mouth hard, he fucked your mouth with his thick dick, and you choked on it.

"Why do you always have to be a disobedient needy slut?" he groaned.

Now you gagged on his dick, but the dominance he had over you, felt soo good, now your pussy is soaked, ached for his touch.
You moaned on his dick, and that's when his salty cum slipped down on your throat, he moaned loudly while he got off his orgasm.