Steve-Y/N-Bucky

You were at a party, you wanted to forget your cheating bastard ex boyfriend. He fucked a girl in your house, in your bed. What a fucking asshole, right? He can be glad that his face is still in one. You wanted to forget, you wanted to live, and of course you wanted to fuck. Like, to be really fucked, hard and deep. But it is so hard to find a person who not only cares about his own pleasure, such a shame.
Your eyes were fixed on two men, you could see their hungry eyes looking all over your body. Just then, a very hot music started playing 'Zaryah - deep dive'. ~Perfect.~ You tought. You started swaying your hips to the music, you looked deep into their eyes when the lyrics reached that part and you started to sing ' Own me, ah. You know I like it when you fill me up inside.'
Then both of them got up and walked over to you. One of them in front of you and the other behind you. As you grinded your body againts them, you can feel them being rock hard in their pants.

"What's your name, beautiful?" The one in front of you asked.

"You tell me yours first." You said with a smirk.

"Bucky" He answered. Then you looked over your shoulder and asked the one behind you. "And your name?"

"Steve. Now tell us your name, princess."

"My name is Y/N."

"Why are you alone?" Bucky asked.

"Because my ex boyfriend cheated on me, but the real reason I'm here is that I want a really good fuck." You answered honestly.

"And what about you? Why are you here? Because I don't think it's for the dance." You asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Why what are we doing now, princess?" Steve asked.

"Okay, fair enough." You said, these nicknames gave you butterflies.

"So you came to a party just to see if you can find someone to take you home, fuck you good, and to go home?" Bucky asked, as his hands moved down to your waist.

"Exactly, is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, not at all. However, I have a question."

"What?"

"What if you found two someone who would take you home and fuck you as you want?" Bucky asked, leaning close to your ear, his voice sending a shiver down your spine.

"It would be amazing, do you know of two people who would do that?" You asked, looking around in the club.

"How funny are you, would you like me to punish you for that?" Steve asked, while they chuckled.

"What punishment?" You asked, excitement running through your body.

"If you come with us you will find out." Steve whispered in your ear.

"Okay, fine. But you're not a serial killer, are you?" You asked softly laughing.

"You'll see." They said at the same time.

"Oh."

~30 minutes later~

As soon as you walked through the door of their apartment, you were already trapped between the two of them and they started kissing you, Bucky attacking your mouth and Steve your neck. Steve started pulling down the zipper on your dress, which fell to the ground. You didn't wear underwear because it would been uncomfortable. As soon as they saw her naked body they both let out a growl.

"What a naughty little slut, not wearing any underwear." Steve growled into your neck.

"Your ex boyfriend is an idiot. Who the fuck would be able to cheat on you? You're so fucking perfect. So fucking sexy. Your breasts are so beautiful, I just want my mouth on those perfect little nipples. And fuck.. Your pussy.. I can't wait to sink my dick deep inside your tight cunt." Bucky groaned.