Bucky-Y/N (Misson: Part 1.)

You have to go on a mission with Steve, and you have to pretend you're in a relationship with him. Bucky really didn't like that so you got into a heated argument with him, because he didn't want you to go on the mission.

<*>

"You can't tell me what to do. We're not married, but even if we were, you still can't tell me." You told him angrily.

"You fucking don't understand that I just want to protect you?" Bucky yelled at you.

"So you think I can't protect myself? Do you really see me as weak?"

"Oh fuck off Y/N. You know exactly that's not what I said." You never seen Bucky so angry.

"You still fucking can't tell me what to do. So I don't know why we're fighting. I'll go on the mission, whether you like it or not." You said in a serious tone.

"Why do you want to go so badly?" Bucky asked.

"What?" You asked him back, although you knew exactly why he was asking.

"You heard me. Now you want Steve's dick or what? I can't really think of anything else. We haven't touched each other in weeks, so there's no other reason." You can't believe he really assumed that.

"So that's what it is about..You're jealous." You pushed yourself up from the table you leaned againts, and started walking slowly towards Bucky, who was standing at the door.

You leaned close to his face. "Fuck you. You fucking asshole." Then with all the anger inside you, you slapped him hard.

When you raised your hand to hit him again, Bucky grabbed your hand, then he grabbed your throat with his metal arm, and pulled you into a passionate kiss. At first you didn't want to give up so easily, but you finally kissed him back. The kiss was full of anger and lust.
Bucky slammed you on the table not breaking the kiss. You laughed softly at how angry he was, you never thought you'd slap him once.

"Do you think it's funny?" He asked. You slyly nodded yes.

"Okay." Bucky smirked, then angrily ripped off all your clothes. Now you're lying on the table completely naked.

"That was hot. For some reason, it turned me on even more, when you slapped me." Bucky whispered in your ear.

"I can do it a few more times if you like. Especially when you're such an asshole." You said with a grin.

"If you really want to, but I'll tell you in advance, I'm going to spank your ass so badly that you won't be able to sit on it for days." Bucky said with a smirk on his face.

"So, since I can't convince you, not to go on the mission, I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk." He said, as he kissed and sucked your neck, while he squeezed one of your breasts with his metal arm, with that you cried out loudly, wetness immediately flooded your pussy.

"I fucking hate you." You whimpered.

"Then I feel like I'm not going to fuck you with just anger. I'm going to fuck you like I hate you."

"Get up, bend over the table." Bucky demanded.

While you were doing what he said, you heard Bucky pull his zipper down. He pushed his dick into you without warning. You both moaned loudly as Bucky's dick stretched out your pussy.

"Fuck... This feels really good." Bucky let out a breathy moan.

"It's been so long." He thrusted really hard into you, you could feel his anger in every push, as he went deeper and deeper.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum. I'm so close." You felt his cock twitching inside you.

It felt really good that Bucky was so rough with you. But you were so mad at him for doubting you for even a minute. So you pushed him back a little bit, with that his dick came out of you.