3

"The discussion"

Y/N

When Draco left I just slept, that's what I did when I was sad or bored.

THE NEXT DAY

I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail, I went out to have breakfast, I got to the big dining room and sat down next to my brother.

—Hi Harry.— I greeted him —Can I eat here today.— I asked.

I sat down and there was Hermione, Ron, Neville and Luna.

—You fought with Malfoy again, didn't you?—Harry asked looking at me a bit upset.

He knew because every fight he had with Draco, he did the same routine, having breakfast with them.

—If you know the answer Harry, why are you asking the question?— I said a bit annoyed.

—He's an idiot, I warned you since they started dating, you should break up with him.—

—Harry, you can't just tell her to break up with him because you don't like him, I mean I don't like him either, but I shouldn't get involved in your relationship.— Hermione interrupted.

—Thank you Hermione, you see Harry.— I laid my eyes on him.

—She's not your sister Hermione, y/n I don't know what you really see in him, he's an idiot.— added Ron.

—If she loves him, you guys should stop telling her what to do.— Neville said.

—Neville's right, they're together for a reason, aren't they, y/n?— added Luna.

—Exactly, Luna, besides Harry you don't really know Draco, he's a good person when you get to know him better.— I argued.

—If you say so. Come on, I'm sorry, let's have breakfast.— he gave me a smile.

I saw Draco walk into the large dining room alone and sit down at the Slytherin table.

I finished my breakfast and was heading to class when I heard footsteps behind me.

—Hey y/n why are you so lonely?— said Zabini behind me.

—Zabini, hi.— I greeted with a smile, I don't usually talk to boys because of Draco, even with Zabini even if I was his friend, Draco is too jealous to put up with it, I only talked to Blaise when Draco was with me.

—So what's going on with Draco, Did you argue again? — he asked confused.

—Yeah, something like that.—

—Why this time?— he asked again.

—Pansy, she... She told him that she saw me talking to Riddle.— I replied to his questioning, he looked at me with an astonished face
—Riddle?, y/n what were you doing talking to that guy?—

—You remember we were paired up in class for the professor, right? At the end of the class he just made a tasteless comment and I put him in his place.—

—I know you can't stand being teased, but you should not mess with that boy, he can be dangerous, I understand Draco's anger.— he said with an annoyed tone almost as if it was a scolding to me, even this way I understood him, maybe I shouldn't have bothered with Draco, I mean he only protects me as always but, on the other hand, he shouldn't have treated me like that. He shouldn't have treated me like that *I thought*.

—Well Zabini I'll be careful what I do, is that okay?—

—Well I'll trust what you say.— he smiled and we both walked to class, and in all of them this time was Draco.