5

"Girls are always interested in Idiots."

T/N

I stayed in my room until the end of the classes... I was bored so I went out, to my surprise Mattheo was in the common room, just sitting there.

—Oh it's you Y/n .— He said smiling almost as if we were friends.

—It's Evans to you, I told you.— I replied annoyed.

—Hey, what's with the bad mood, love, where's your boyfriend? Malfoy.—

—Here.— Draco interrupted behind us.

—Some fucking problem? Riddle—he said in a threatening voice and Mattheo immediately stood up.

—Draco Malfoy. Ha, what's up?—

MATTHEO

I'd watched that boy a couple of times before at Malfoy Manor, when my father went to settle matters with his grim, serious and shitty attitude father, they seemed like a match made in heaven and now I was attracted to his girl and I wouldn't hesitate to snatch her away from him.

Y/N

—Just Malfoy to you Riddle, you were bothering my girl apparently, I want to think not.— he said with a threatening tone of voice I could see the anger on his face.

—Come on Malfoy, I was only talking to Miss Evans, wasn't I?— he said referring to me.

—Yeah, come on Draco.— I lied, I know, but I didn't want any trouble between Draco and Riddle, I took Draco's hand and led him out, when Draco squeezed my arm tightly as he had done in the past for talking to Riddle.

—What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you not to talk to him anymore.— he exclaimed in annoyance.

—He started the conversation.— I replied, a little frightened by his behaviour.

—You didn't stop it.— he replied.

—Because you interrupted.— I reproached him and released his grip with a strong movement of my arm.

—You like him, don't you?— he asked in a demanding tone of voice.

—Draco, what the fuck is wrong with you?—

—I saw you, how you were looking at him at breakfast, tell me what you were thinking.— he asked angrily taking my face and pressing hard with his hand.

—I... I don't...— I said as my eyes became teary at Draco's treatment, before I could finish he let go and interrupted me again.

—We'll talk about this later, I have important things to do.— and he walked away in annoyance leaving me there, tears streaming down my face at Draco's behaviour.

When a voice interrupted.

—Wow, is it my impression or... Girls are always interested in Idiots.— said Mattheo behind me. I tried to wipe away my tears before I turned to look at him to answer.

—Please t/n...don't try, you're crying I know.— he came closer almost as if he looked worried about me.

—I'm fine, I'm just...— I didn't notice when he was very close to me again, he took a cigarette out of his bag and lit it.

—You shouldn't have that kind of boyfriend honey, one day it will end badly.— he said as he inhaled his cigarette.

Did he just call me baby?

—It's none of your business Riddle.— I answered seriously without looking at him because of the closeness between us.

He came closer to my face and said, —Let's make a deal Y/n... okay. Evans, call me Mattheo, we'll try to get along better, I'll stop bothering you any time your boyfriend is around, although honey if I were you I wouldn't look for a relationship with a person like him.—  I got confused from one moment to the next.

—Riddle, I have no interest in getting to know you.— I said looking him coldly in the eyes.

—Are you sure?— he looked at my lips as the smoke was coming out of his mouth towards my face.

I couldn't deny it, Mattheo was handsome, very handsome and even at that moment it made me nervous, we were so close.

—I... and...— I couldn't answer because of the incredible tension between the two of them.

—What's wrong? You're nervous, aren't you?—he said as he put his hand on my chin lifting it slightly to his height. He was right, I was nervous, what was wrong with me?

—Stay away, Mattheo.— I asked looking into his eyes.

—It's nice when you say my name.— he answered and came closer. I didn't react, I was so hypnotised by his eyes and the way he looked at me.

My breathing became irregular, I felt like kissing him, at that moment I didn't even remember that my boyfriend was Draco.

When I suddenly snapped back to reality, what am I doing? *I thought to myself and pushed Mattheo away, I immediately got out of there.