Part 10

It was awkward as they were walking to the subway. Peter thought it would be best if he just let her talk first as he was panicking inside like always. Mj was the first to speak "So...you got any family." Peter told her about his family before May died. Turns out his parents were shield agents that were targeted by Hydra. Clint found out because Natasha told him after everyone turned to dust. But only told Peter a bit after Tony died. "Natasha told me..your parents were shield agents...and were murdered by the winter soldier." They were targeted the same reason Daniel Sousa was killed. For almost exposing Hydra in shield. Peter forgave Bucky a while back. "Oh no..uh my parents are...dead and so is my aunt. My Uncle Ben got shot and killed by a robber as well." Peter said as calmly as he could. "Oh my god. I'm- so sorry" "No it's fine..my parents died when I was like 5 and my aunt..died a couple months back." "What was your aunts name" Mj said as they were boarding the train for Queens." "May...May Parker." Peter said slowly quieting down. Mj realized she shouldn't have asked. It was still affecting him. But..she had known a women called May..but from were. Mj just looked around. 2 people were recreating the viral saxophone battle on a nyc subways but she couldn't watch long as Peter said "Here's the stop."

When Peter opened the door to his his apartment Mj walked in slowly and said "Nice place you got." "Uh thanks it's not the best." Mj then asked "imma just go change my clothes in the bathroom real quick" "yeah uh ok the bathrooms right there" he said as he pointed. Mj left the room and Peter went and put the picture of her and Ned in the drawer. She didn't want her to see it. He also put his Spider-Man suit under his bed. As he sat down he heard Mjs footsteps come toward him and she slowly sat next to him. "How..how did you get that picture..of me."  Mj said. Peter though she would sound more...angry or annoyed but she sounded soft toward him. "This- this is going to sound really crazy..but..I used to know you."

Notes: Haha yes cliffhanger 😈. Might also be late at posting cuz school is opening tommorow. Only reason I got this out cuz it snowed and school was canceled so might update 2 times a week.