Part 15

After Mj left Peter started looking into Mac Gargan. All he really knew that he was the "Scorpion" who worked with Toomes before they all got put into jail. During the 5 year blip turns out many prisons had a staffing storage and a bunch of riots happened. Toomes stayed in prison while Gargan broke out. He was out of the rader for a while until a week back when he caused trouble in New Jersey. He's on the FBI watchlist now. He sent screenshots of what he found to MJ and she responded about 5 minutes later. "You might want to upgrade your suit..it might get crazy out there. Ill stop by after work I got some things you could use."

Around 6 MJ knocked on the door. Peter was looking for something to eat and tripped on the rug in his way to the door. "Hey Em." "Hi...so I got some stuff." She walked in and started unpacking. She brought some wires and stuff for his webshooters. "My mom made some pasta for dinner so I decided to bring some.." "Oh thanks..you didn't uh have to." MJ rolled her eyes and looked at the open cabinets. "All you have is bread and crackers how do you even survive on that" she said chuckling. "Havent had a chance to shop for food...have you gotten anything else about this Mac gargan guy." "He is hiding out in Hells Kitchen..kingpin supplied him with the money..and he beat this vigilante named daredevil up pretty bad." Daredevil..why did that name sound so.. familiar.. whatever. They ate dinner together so Peter decided to ask MJ about Ned and that science experiment. "What's that experiment..about at MIT?" Mj looked up and thought for a minute. "Oh that no that's just like a thing to see if like you have magic or something in you Ned just seemed curious about that he thinks he can do magic but isn't sure that's all."

Peter put on his suit and looked at MJ and said "Em..I love you." She smiled at him and said "I love you too.." Peter put on his mask and started swinging towards Hell's Kitchen.

Notes: I was going to make Ned the hobgoblin in this story but realized that one main villain was good enough so I changed it up a bit