Part 14

Peter swung to Time square. But he could already see the scorpion. The tech this guy built his suit with looked a lot like the ones that the vulture used. Liz...she was famous and all going on pop magazines n shit. He didn't really care all that much.

As he landed in the middle the scorpion guy was on top of the building. He grabbed the announcer speaker and said "Hey what's your name." It was a stupid idea but it may work. The scorpion jumped down and said "My name is Mac Gargan and I used to work with the Vulture. You were the one to put me in jail." He lunged at Peter and high jumped behind him and webbed him up. He quickly broke free. The scuffle continued for a while until he was able to get it under control. As he looked at the civilians below. His spider sense went off. The scorpion was jumped away and the last thing he heard was "You will pay."

Peter swung back to his apartment and texted Mj "Got some bruises mind coming over." He was so unbelievably tired. He tried to tend himself but fell asleep afterward. When he woke up he saw Mj with some alcohol and a wipe cleaning the blood. "How..how did you get in here.." Mj looked up and said "You weren't opening the door so I used a hair pen to get in." Peter sat up so she could clean the sides better. "So..who is that guy you ever met him heard on the news his name was Mac Gargan and worked for the vulture." Peter sighed and said "He worked with the vulture I put there whole organization in jail and crashed Tonys plane." Mj chuckled "Your tired..you had a nightmare last night." She lightly let her forehead touch his and said "Ned..something is up with him..he doesn't talk to me anymore..he signed up for an experiment at MIT." "Em..I'm just so tired..please." Mj kissed Peter as he kissed her back. He broke away and said "Thanks." Before falling asleep again. "Loser." Mj chuckled and wiped the wet hair off his face.