Prologue

Book Disclaimer

Copyright ©Horackova84 2022
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

Welcome to "Only". Please comment, vote, and add to your reading list.

Disclaimer: The male lead in this book is not going to be a fluffy, super romantic character. If you are not into characters that make you a bit uncomfortable this may not be for you.
If that's your kink then, enjoyyy 😏

——————-
I watch her closely as she walks down the road from her boutique.

I can't believe it's really her.

She gets in her car and I follow behind her.
I shouldn't be doing this, but my curiosity gets the best of me.

She pulls into a busy school parking lot and gets in a line with other cars, and a short while later, a little boy comes bouncing out to her car.

She gets out and greets him and gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before helping him in the back seat, and I widen my eyes in surprise.

She has a son?

They pull out of the school and ten minutes later we turn into a nice subdivision, and she parks in the driveway of a brick two-story home. They both get out of the car, grabbing a few bags.

She goes to walk up her front steps and I'm about ready to leave, when the boy stops and waves to someone. I grip my steering wheel tightly staring in shock.

It can't be..

I watch them for a few more minutes before quickly turning around and leaving the neighborhood.

I've got to find time alone with her.
There's no way she knows the truth.

I just hope that she will believe me..