Backrooms Oc!

@HeliatroCipher

Current name: Sixteen (She forgot her original name, so she names herself after how old she is)

Birthday: January 3rd

Info: She got lost in the backrooms when she was six years old, she has been surviving off random scraps of food she could find in the suburbs and somehow staying clear of the partygoers, She has been alone ever since and helped guide new people through the levels though she usually helped them as far as she could because she has never gone further than the suburbs in fear of other entities, She stays in one of the old houses and has weapons such as knives, And metal poles though she hardly uses them, She is untrusting to new people due to someone attempting to murder her for food, so she just helps and disappears, she rarely sleeps.

Favorite things: her mother's necklace with a picture of them in it and their names (she tucks it into her scarf), New clothes, Any edible food

Least favorite: Entities, Washing her clothes (Do you know how hard it is for her to find CLEAN water in the suburbs?!) Not eating for a week, Waiting for water to purify (she had a device that makes Drinking water)

Friends: None, They left her, Attempted to betray her or died

(If you wanna roleplay just ask in le comments :D)