Nightmare Angst! TW

TW: Sexual abuse

"...The day I lost my innocence, was not on the day I ate the apple Dream" the goopy black skeleton had said to his brother, Dream was confused "...what? When?"

"It was when you introduced me to him"

"That monster..."

(Flashback)

"Brother!" Dream said with a smile, Passive looked at him "hmm?"

"I want you to meet one of my very good friends!"

A wolf boy then came "oh, you must be Nightmare, Dream's brother" he said walking up to passive, he then knelt down and took his hand while kissing it after "pleasure to meet you~"

Nightmare was uncomfortable so he pulled his hand back "nice...to...meet you too?" He said back, Dream then heard someone calling his name "hmm? Sorry I gotta go!" He said, "have fun you two!" He then left...

As soon as Dream was out of sight, the wolf boy took Nightmare's hand "Come on! Let's go play!" He said, Night was happy someone wanted to play with him so he followed, They winded up in a dark alleyway...

"...I don't think we're supposed to be here" Nightmare said, the wolf boy smirked "You aren't supposed to be here..." he said, Night felt scared, he was backed against the wall, he thought this was just going to be a beating and he would leave, but nope....

Something much more sinister

Something that would scar the little skeleton for the rest of his days...

"...what are you doing?"

"...I don't like it..."

"Stop it"

"STOP IT!"

(Yeah I'm sorry, just saw a comic, thought I'd do some Angst

(Yeah I'm sorry, just saw a comic, thought I'd do some Angst....plus it's night time so-)