The Proposal 💍💏

[Happy new year fellow obamians ((new fandom name obvs)]🙄😻

The next morning, Ed woke to find himself alone in the hotel room.
"Obama?!" Ed felt an sudden panic begin to rise in his chest as he scoured the room in desperate search of Obama.

"OBAMA!"

"Don't worry, kitten, I'm in here." A muffled voice from within the closet called out.

"Oh, Obama-chan! I thought you'd left me!"
Ed exclaimed, crashing straight through the closet door (this instantly brought back memories of the many years Ed had spent in the closet in his youth).

"I would never leave you, my dearest beloved!" Obama said, twerking aggressively as a sign of his affection.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" Ed queried.

"I'm just packing up our stuff" Obama said with a frown "I get bad vibes from this place, I think we should leave, ASAP- besides I've been thinking- we've been together for, what, like two days now-"

"Aww, Obama-chan, you remembered our two day anniversary" Ed smiled as happy tears filled his eyes.

"Of course I did, kitten! So that's why I wanted to tell you-" Obama fumbled in his back pocket, as he dropped down gracefully on both knees.

Pulling his hand out of his pocket with one extravagant movement, Obama reached for Ed's pale hands; in them he placed the most beautiful hotdog Ed had ever seen. It was carefully engraved, by hand, with the pair's initials.

"Ed Peera- Sheeran, I'm in love with your body. I love your ginger hair and the way you smell like an egg mcmuffin, I love your fat, juicy ass and the way you always cry at the end of Toy Story 4. Your have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen; so blue just like Papa Smurf- anyway, what I'm trying to say is- Eddie kitten, will you marry me?"

"Oh, zaddy Obama! Absolutely! Yes! Yes!" Ed jumped up and down with excitement, tears streaming down his face. "I would be so honoured to call you my husband!"

 "I would be so honoured to call you my husband!"

Obama hugged Ed tightly. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, kitten." He said wiping a tear from his eye.
"Come on, let's go now."

Ed and Obama gathered the last of their belonging and began to make their way to the exit of the hotel.

As they walked down the long halls, Ed's mind was buzzing with thoughts of the long and happy lifetime he and Obama were going to spend together.

When they were merely a few feet away from the door, a woman's voice said calmly from behind them "Where do you think you're going?"

Ed and Obama turned to face the woman, who had not been there a few moments ago. She had long, thick hair and bleach blonde eyebrows. She wore blood red lipstick and matching heels, accompanied by a low cut crimson dress, perfectly tailored to show-off her hourglass figure.

Ed almost fainted with shock at what they saw before them and Obama gasped.
"Lady Gaga?!"

[New chapter coming soon😘]