2 ✧ 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘴

TWO HOURS EARLIER

TWO HOURS EARLIER

"...Two yakisoba buns and bragging rights for the winner?"

"Bet."

The twins glanced at each other with total concentration in their faces, their competitive spirit so strong, it seemed to glow like auras around their silhouettes.

"...Alright then. Sit back and watch n' learn from the master, Samu."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Another boring day of high school classes has ended in Japan. The final bell signaled the end of the day, meaning in the massive gymnasium, after school practice was just starting for the Inarizaki boys volleyball club. You walked inside early, still in your school uniform, just as some fellow second years trailed after your appearance.

"Hey, Y/n!"

You turned and waved back at Gin and Suna.

"Hey guys. Ready for your new training regiment today?"

Suna look up from his phone screen, which he was instantly texting on, to give you a loathing look.

"...This wouldn't happen to be one of your individual player plans...right?"

"Yep. Infact, I have plenty of stamina drills for you today, so be ready to be worked to the bone," You replied with an innocent grin.

"WHY, HELLOOO THERE Y/N CHAN! PRINCESS! BEAUTIFUL! DARLING!!~"

The three of you froze and turned towards the obnoxious, loud-ass source of the voice.

"Atsumu...??"

As the the blonde strutted towards you with a ridiculous grin, Osamu following behind with a backpack slung over his shoulder. You and Gingima are quickly exchanged dead-inside looks. Gently nodding to each other, both of you placed out a fist.