3 ✧ 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦

"

"...*Sigh*..."

The boy's volleyball team, just finished with after school practice, was packing up their belongings in the club room. That was, until, Atsumu let out another gloomy huff of air.

"Psst. What's wrong with him?" You whispered to Omimi, starting to become genuinely concerned. Whenever the blonde was in such as downcast state,  it usually proved itself to be a foul omen.

"...*siGHhhh*..." The twin groaned once more, adjusting his uniform tie in a mopey manner.

"Atsumu's grades have been slipping for a while, so the captain's gonna ban him from the upcoming game if he fails the next class project." The third year replied. Even though you were about average size, the giant still had to bend over slightly to make up for your height difference.

"Couldn't be me!" Osamu shouted from the other side of the room.

"How is that even possible? It's only the start of the year..." You muttered, disappointed but not surprised.

"It's true." The setter stated dramatically, a spotlight seeming to cast over his depressed state.

"Who dimmed the lights in here??"

"Atsumu's talking like he's in a drama again. This is bad news," Suna commented, sliding an arm into his blazer sleeve.

With lifelessness in his eyes, Atsumu swiftly turned to your direction, reaching out to grasp one of your palms. Every player in the room gave a unanimous eye roll, trying to ignore the boy by continuing to pack up.

"...Is this a continuation of your last game? The both of you lost, ya know."

"No Y/n. This is much more important. Not just for my sake, but for the teams."

The setter let out a deep sigh before looking up at you with a pleading gaze, his calloused but warm grip squeezing both your hands.

"Please, lend me your strength, the mighty all knowing Y/n...and help me finish this study packet assignment."