Chapter 1: The Arrival of a Werewolf

No One's Pov

"When a man who is pure at heart who says his prayers by night may be come a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."

These were the thoughts that were going through the mind of the young Ethan Talbot the son of Lawrence Talbot and Gwen Conliffe for he carries the family curse the Curse of the Werewolf.

And before you ask no he wasn't bitten by a werewolf oh no far from it he inherited the curse from his father who was bitten by a werewolf so you see his father is the Wolfman.

Now he was in a carriage heading for Auradon Prep as he planned to steal the Fairy Godmother's magic wand in order to end his family curse once and for all.

(The Carriage Ethan is traveling in.)

As the carriage pulls up to the school he saw Prince Ben and Princess Audrey along with Fairy Godmother as well the Vks as he looked then over as he sees a boy in red and yellow, another boy in red, black and white and a girl in blue with a blue hair and another girl in a purple, black and green outfit and purple hair.

Then he saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes dress in red and black with a red hood.

Mal's pov

Leave like you found it and by the I mean leave it" The woman replied as Jay put everything back in the car.

"Hello Foxy the names Jay." Jay said as he flirting with the girl in pink who just laughed awkwardly.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep I'm Fairy Godmother headmistress." The Fairy Godmother introduced herself.

"The Fairy Godmother as in bibbidi bobbidi boo?" I asked.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi you know it ." Fairy Godmother confirmed.

"Yeah I always wonder what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared outta nowhere with that sparkly wand, that warm smile and that warm smile and that sparkly wand." I replied.

"That was a long time ago as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." The Fairy Godmother said.

"It is so good to finally meet you all I'm Ben." Ben introduced himself.