Chapter 5: Plan to Steal the Wand

No One's Pov

The Vks were in Remedial Goodness 101 as then Fairy Godmother then came up to them.

"Exuse me children as you know that this Sunday is Family day here at Auradon Perp. Because your parents can't be here due to distance we arrange a special treat." Fairy Godmother said with a warm smile.

The Fairy Godmother turned on a TV revealing the Vks parents on the screen as they tried to turn on the computer. Then Fairy Godmother then beckons them to come over as the villains finally turned it on.

The Evil Queen's face light up when she saw her daughter."Evie Its Mommy! Oh looked how beautiful but you know what they say the poison apple doesn't fall from the tree."

Evie waved at her mother as Maleficent rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean weeds."

Cruella De Vil moved closer to the screen to study the fairy godmother."Whose the old bat?"

"Thats the Fairy Godmother." Mal sighed.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked mockingly.

The Fairy Godmother huffed "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage."

Maleficent grinned evilly as she continued to mock her. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1 am? I mean really did the hamsters have to be back on their little wheels."

Fairy Godmother's face reddened "They were mice."

Fairy Godmother then moved away leaving the Vks to talk to their parents. Mal sighed as she talked to her mother.

"Hi Mom."

"Mal!" Maleficent snapped before quickly changing her tone "I m-missed you."

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar added.

Maleficent nodded "Mal, how long must mommy wait to see you?"

"Their is a big coronation coming up I think probably sometime after that." Mal replied.

"When!" Maleficent snapped.

"Friday, 10 am." Mal answers.

"You sure I can't see you before that ? I don't know what I'll do if don't get my hand on that magic--." Evil Queen jabbed Maleficent in the side with her elbow and Maleficent chose her words more carefully. "You! You little nugget I love so much."

Mal sighed. "Yes I completely understand."

Suddenly Cruella's face took up the whole screen as see stared at Carlos who was holding Dude. "Carlos is that a dog?"

She then turned to the stuffed dog on her shoulder and giggled manically. "Yes baby I do understand it would be perfect size for earmuffs."

"He's the perfect size for a pet." Carlos snapped as Cruella yelped in surprise."This dog loves me and I love him and FYI your dog is stuffed so give it a rest."

Jafar laughed "Ohhh Burn!"

"Why don't you go sell a toaster you two bit salesman." Cruella growled.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones." Jafar fires back.

Cruella turned to him angrily. "People who sell toasters shouldn't uses mix metaphors!"

"Enough!" The Evil Queen snapped just as Jay turned off the TV.

The Fairy Godmother rejoins them with a sad expression on her face. "I am so sorry."

Jay forces a smile as he face her."Thanks for the surprise treat."