The "other" Germany

Date: Somewhere in the 1940's
Time: 13:37

It was a new day and right now Dresden, Z23 and Prinz Eugen were currently sailing through the ocean, with Iron Blood as their destination... and Dresden did not really like that... since, you know... as far as he knows it's the equivalent to the third Reich.

Right, now they were inside the bridge of Dresden's ship, since Eugen and Z23 wanted to see his ship from the inside. Dresden was sitting on a chair at one of the consoles, Prinz Eugen

Dresden: Also... wie ist das Eisen Blut so? (So... What is the Iron Blood like?)

Prinz Eugen: Wie meinst du das? (What do you mean exactly?)

Dresden: Was tut das Eisen Blut gerade? (What does the Iron Blood do right now?)

Prinz Eugen: Wie du gerade weißt sind wir im Krieg mit der Azur Lane, wir entwickeln unsere eigene Technologie weitet indem wir die der Sirens studieren und sie in unsere zu integrieren. (As you already know we are at war with the Azur Lane, we develop our own technology further by studying Siren technology and incorporating into our own.)

Dresden: Was für Technologie benutzen die Sirens? (What kind of technology do the Sirens use?)

Z23: Die Sirens nutzen eine große Anzahl von verschiedenen Technoligien die wir noch nicht kopierrn konnten, ihre Technologie ist unserer noch weit überlegen. (The Sirens use a plethora of different technology we still haven't managed to reverse engineer, their technology outclasses ours by a lot.)

Dresden: (thoughts) Kein Scheiß, es sind ja Alien Invasoren. (No shit, they are alien invaders after all.)

He thought to himself, while he did that he realized he had never seen a Siren or even heard what kind of technology they used, so he decided to take his chance and ask these questions.

Dresden: Wie sieht eine Siren aus? (What does a Siren look like?)

Z23: Sie sind menschlich, mit bleicher Haut, gelben Augen and weißen Haar. Ihre Riggungen sind normalerweise Schwartz mit gleben oder roten Lichtern. (They are human-like, with pale skin, yellow eyes and white hair, their riggings is usually black with yellow or blue lights.)

Dresden: Mhhm... Unf was für Technologie verwenden sie im Kampf? (Mhhm... And what kind of technology do they use in combat?)

Z23: Sie benutzen allerlei futuristischet Technologien wie Portale, Laser and Barrieren. (They use all kinds off futuristic technologies like portals, lasers and barriers.)

Dresden: Laser...? Was für eine Farbe haben sie? (Lasers...? What color are they?)

He said as he raised a eyebrow while slightly leaning over the console he was sitting at, the portal and laser part had catched his attention.

Prinz Eugen: Oje, hat etwas deine Aufmerksamkeit erweckt? (Oh my, did something catch your attention?)

As she said she leaned on the console, being on the verge of invading Dresden's personal space, causing him to lean back into his chair after realizing what how close she was and... do I have to say more?

Dresden: (thoughts) Hat sie das mit Absicht gemacht? (Did she do that on purpose?)

Deciding to ignore it and move on, he was starting to suspect something, and he didn't want it to be true.

Dresden: Jedenfalls... was ist die Farbe ihrer Laser, Z23? (Anyway... What color are their lasers, Z23?)

Z23: Ihre Laser haben eine Lilane Farbe, warum fragst du- (Their lasers are purpled colored, why do you as-)