A supercarrier and future operation

Date: Somewhere in the 1940's
Time: 16:21

The group of shipgirls were about to arrive at Pearl Harbor, standing on the deck of the gigantic 100,000 ton supercarrier.

Cleveland: You got a ton of fancy things in here! Say, what type of aircraft are those?

Gerald R. Ford: This over there is a F/A-18  Super Hornet, a 4,5 generation multirole fighter, it can do about anything I want it to do.

Cleveland: That's awesome! And what about that one?

She asked again, this time her finger pointing at a F-35.

Gerald R. Ford: And those are my best, the F-35 Lightning II, over 100 million dollars of pure stealthy freedom! The enemy won't even see them coming before they strike.

Cleveland: Incredible...!

Zumwalt: Hey Gerald! Look at this!

Turning around to a excited Zumwalt he turned around to be met with a surprising sight. Zumwalt's ship was gone, instead it was turned into a rigging attached to him.

Zumwalt: Look what I learned!

Gerald R. Ford: How'd you do that buddy!?

Zumwalt: The others teached me, you just have to... think about it.

Gerald R. Ford: That's it?

Zumwalt: Uhm... no, it's a little more complicated.

Prince of Wales: It is, every kansen has this ability when they are created.

Gerald R. Ford: Damn, I gotta try this out later.

Cleveland: I'm so glad we found you guys, now the Crimson Axis is as good as defeated.

Gerald R. Ford: Crimson Axis you say?

He turned around and narrowed a brow, with a "slightly" malicious intent on bombing certain individuals.

Gerald R. Ford: Your hear, Adolf? I'm going to have your head.

He quietly said to himself and balled his hand to a fist, raising it to chest level.

Cleveland: W-what?

Helena: T-this malice...! How is it so strong!?

Jervis: How...?

Prince of Wales: ... (thoughts) Such power...! How is it possible for me to feel his malice from meters away!?

Zumwalt: Uh... G-gerald, your being s-scary...

The little destroyer said as he partially hid behind Prince of Wales.

Gerald R. Ford: Hm? Oh, sorry guys. Got a little carried away when I thought about something.

Jervis: What gruesome thoughts were in your head!?

Gerald R. Ford: I'm going to help you defeat the Crimson Axis...

Zumwalt: Me too!

Gerald R. Ford: ...but I won't just drop the sun on the land of the rising sun twice, I'll do the same to the Reich! And then I'll do it to the Sirens!

Zumwalt: Huh?

Prince of Wales: N-no! You can't do this!

Gerald R. Ford: What!?

Zumwalt: Huh...?

And then Zumwalt became confusion.

Gerald R. Ford: What do you mean!? They commit genocide! We need to-