-[CHAPTER] 5-

[IDENTITY] Y/N's P.O.V
Saturday, April 25
[MACABRE'S RESIDENCE]

He pulled you closer to him and looked at you lustfully, you found him attractive, however you wanted to mess with him a bit. You pulled away from him and plopped down on his couch. "So what are we gonna eat for dinner," you inquired, looking at him with a smug grin on your face. He stood there for a moment, stunned, before snapping back into reality. "Oh.. uh, I dunno what do you want," he asked, looking at you with a dumbfounded expression. You smirked, amused by his bewilderment, and decided to drag it out. "What do you have?" You glanced at him, unaware of your options. He motioned for you to follow him, though he was still seemingly embarrassed. Regardless, you got up and followed him to his kitchen. He opened his fridge, nothing. He opened his cabinets, nothing. "Uh, I gotta run to the [STORE].. Any [REQUESTS]?" He muttered, seemingly even more embarrassed now. "[SURPRISE] me," You laughed. He grabbed something from the counter and left quickly, his face covered in gray hues. "Ashamed to say it but he's kinda cute when he's like that.." You thought, smiling. You went to the living room, but paused, a smirk grew on your face as you considered snooping around. "No.. I'm better than that.." You scolded yourself for a moment, "Actually, I most definitely am not." First you went to his room, obviously there had to be something good in there. You started looking through his dresser and found the expected guns, clothes, cologne. You opened another drawer, however, and found a box of condoms. "Oh god," you thought, slamming the drawer shut, "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.." You began to leave his room when you noticed a pair of eyes peering into his window. Familiar eyes. The figure dashed away and you began to panic, you didn't know what to do so you went back to his dresser and got a gun out of one of the drawers. Just in case. The sound of glass shattering rang in your ears, now you were really freaked out. You walked out and peered around when all of a sudden you felt ice cold hands grab you by the shoulders from behind. "I've been looking for you," he whispered, sending chills up your spine. He flipped you around to face him, it was none other than Alone. "Why you run from me, why you go with [OPERATIVE]? Only I can protect you, Y/N," He smiled, the eye on his chest staring into your soul. "I- uh.." You we're at a loss for words, examining him and his tone made you sick to your stomach. You quickly cocked and aimed the gun you had at Alone, to which he laughed and shoved you down effortlessly, pinning you to the floor with his sword, "You have no clue what they are trying to do to you. Only I can protect you, stupid [SPECIMEN], you think they care about you? They want your blood." Multiple eyes began to appear on his stomach, he was getting scarier by the second. He stared at you blankly and brushed his blade against your cheek. "You'll see, dear," He whispered in a husk voice. He snapped his fingers, and when all the eyes disappeared, so did your consciousness.

(A/N: quick filler chapter i'll probably write more later.. for now just tell me what you wanna see in this book and maybe it'll happen! yaya! wooo!)

[WORD COUNT]- 593