-[CHAPTER] 2-

[IDENTITY] Y/N's P.O.V
Saturday, April 25
[IDENTITY] Y/N's [RESIDENCE]

Weather status: [PEACEFUL]

You shot up from your slumber in almost complete darkness, a cold sweat overtaking you. The only reason you could see was because a dull, yellow-tinted streetlight was placed right outside your [RESIDENCE]. Looking around you noticed you weren't in that damned hospital anymore, your veins sure weren't purple, and you weren't even in the hospital gown. You sighed and got up, well attempted to get up. As you threw the blankets off yourself, you pushed against the bed attempting to lift into a sitting position. This action, however, sent that familiar shock of pain then numbness through your stomach. "Nghhh.. not.. a dream," You groaned in discomfort, holding your middle. You looked at your stomach and lifted your pajama top up a little, noticing a set of bandages wrapped tightly around it. "Wait.. but who changed me?" You thought aloud, a dark blush spreading across your face. You shuddered at the creepiness of that, but shrugged it off as it was already over with anyways. "At least I wasn't awake for it, that would've been hella awkward," You thought, cringing. You grabbed your phone and turned it on, blinding yourself for a moment. You hissed and quickly turned the brightness down, mentally laughing at your stupidity. "2:38, ugh," You groaned, slinging your head back in aggravation. You tossed your phone back onto your nightstand, and carefully stood up, deciding to get a midnight-snack and watch TV.

You step into the kitchen, making sure not to make any sudden movements that would pull your middle, and opened the fridge. "There isn't anything good?" You mumbled, looking around at the outdated meats and lonely vegetables. Both of which will most likely never be eaten, but you're just too lazy to take it to the trash at the moment. After a bit of searching, you happily ended up with a Lunch-able you found in the very back of your fridge. You headed to your living room and sat on the couch, pulling a small TV-dinner table out from beside it. You sat your Lunch-able down on the small table and tore open the packaging with a minimal amount of trouble. You grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, causing the screen to flicker then slowly come to life. Flicking to a random channel, you began inhaling your pitiful snack. That was until you heard your name mentioned on the TV. You were so shocked your drink came out of your nose, getting all over your pj pants. "W-hat?!" You whisper-yelled, choking on a cracker for a moment. "Local [DAYS] Union [CITIZEN], [IDENTITY] Y/N L/N, survived attack from a [NIGHTS] monster, and without catching the [NIGHTS] disease! This moment will go down in history, as this unknowing [CITIZEN] might just have the cure in her veins!" The TV announcer said in amazement. "Wait.. Is he talking about my blood or could he be talking about that purple stuff that got injected into me? How would he know about that anyways? And.. have they been hiding a cure this whole time?" You thought, looking at the bandage on your wrist, then realizing your eye was bandaged too. "How did I not remember I couldn't see out of my left eye right when I woke up?" You thought, facepalming.

A few moments later, you heard a tapping at your window. Wide eyed, you quietly made your way over. You peeked out the thick curtains only to be met with a pair of crazy-looking, glowing eyes. You jumped, slamming the curtains shut and turning the TV off, you decided it'd probably be best to hide. As somebody started beating on your door, you carefully made your way through the pitch-black darkness and into the kitchen. Feeling around, you eventually found a cabinet to hide in. Crouching down, you quickly and quietly hid inside and waited for the banging to cease. Eventually it did, but the moment you thought you were safe, you heard a gunshot and glass shattering coming from your room. "Search the perimeter, she's here somewhere, there's no way she could've escaped," a husky voice commanded. Not a second later, you heard several pairs of feet storming around your [RESIDENCE] followed with what you'd assume to be the sound of furniture being thrown about. You put your knees to your chest as your eyes began to fill with tears. "I can't cry, they'll find me, just man up and keep quiet," You thought to yourself, burying your head in your knees. Thankfully nobody would probably ever check in the cabinets, as they seemed too small for a full-grown woman, but not for you. You were just small enough to fit, though it was a pretty tight squeeze. "AS LEADER OF THE [NIGHTS COALITION] I COMMAND YOU TO COME OUT AT ONCE!!" Shouted the voice. "Oh god.. Horrid_Night and his [OPERATIVES] are in my house," You thought, wide-eyed. At this point you were terrified, these aren't any other dumb [CITIZENS], they were bound to find you. You jumped as multiple gunshots rang out. "Shit, they found us.." you heard a different voice eerily close to you mumble. "EVACUATE THE [RESIDENCE] IMMEDIATELY, TRY NOT TO GET SHOT," Commanded the husky-voiced leader. You heard running and doors slamming as you were soon left in an disturbing silence, the only thing you could hear was the distant sound of the streetlight humming. About a minute passed before you decided it was safe.  You peeked out of the cabinet only to be met with a white, glowing pair of eyes. You screamed in terror as the person grabbed and yanked you out. They threw you roughly into their arms and ran off with you, causing you to yelp in pain. You looked up at the person, fear in your eyes. They had no sympathy whatsoever as they stared blankly forward, seeming to be focusing on something. You squirmed around and tried to kick them, to no avail. The only thing that that was accomplishing was making your stomach feel as if it were on fire. You stopped squirming and held your stomach in pain as the person skidded to a stop. "Put her down Horrid," A deep and scary voice commanded, it was almost unfamiliar but there was something about it that was familiar, you just couldn't put your finger on it. You looked over to see [SUPREME LEADER] Great_Day, pointing a gun at the shadowy figure who held you captive. "You think I'm just gonna give her up? Oh no! A wittle gunny wunny pointed at me? I'm so scared, here take her cold," The figure smirked and chuckled darkly, yanking his gun out of the holster and holding it up to your head. "NOW!" Great shouted, seeming to give a signal to somebody. All of a sudden, a new figure leapt from the shadows, knocking him in the back of the head with the hilt of a large sword. Horrid immediately fell backwards, bringing you down with him. You braced for your stomach to be ripped open by the rough ground, but it never came. You opened your eyes to see a staticky-gray figure holding you.

[WORD COUNT] - 1226

,,˙uɹnʇǝɹ llıʍ ʎǝɥ,,