Chapter 1- 1 year later.

" BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP-"
"SLAM"
I sit up groggily as I stretch my arms, it had been one year since I had moved into the colony, it was literal hell, everyone treated me like I was a walking disease, they were scared of and hated me.
I get up and slide on my clothes, a black hoodie with fur on the hood and around the arms, black pants, my three fingerless gloves (still was missing my right bottom hand) and my shades.
I walk out into the halls and head towards one of the only three people who treated me right, a drone walks out of his house only to freeze when he sees me, we lock eyes and he slams the door shut, the sound of locks, hammers and welding could be heard from inside, I brush it off and continue.
I turn a corner and run into a couple, they look up at me and almost faint.
Male wd- U-u-u-um, h-h-hi m-m-mist-
The girl grabs his arm and pulls him away as they book it.
Daren- "growl" assholes.
I sigh as I pass the entrance to the bunker and see khan, he waves to me and rushes over.
Khan- Daren, GGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDD MORNING.
Daren- "miserable" yeah.
Khan's smile turns into a frown as his eyes droop.
Khan- What's up.
Daren- "sigh" ever since I moved here, people have treated me like I'm gonna murder them at any second.
Khan- Well, to be fair, you are a murder drone.
My eyes turn angry as I growl.
Daren- I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, YOUR JUST LIKE ALL THE REST.
Khan- DAREN, WAIT.
I storm away as khan calls after me, I extend my claw and slash the wall in anger as I head for the education district.

" Detention"
Daren- "sigh" not again.
I turn into the room to see a worker hot with purple eyes, purple hair with a black ski cap on, a black hoodie with black fur around the bottom and black combat boots with purple socks, the 2nd person to not judge me, uzi, khan's rebellious (and kind of cute) daughter, apparently she, instead of doing a presentation on watermelon seeds like she was supposed to, she did one on the history of the planet and showed off her experimental railgun...........that proceeded to explode, landing her in a detention, she was sitting on a wall chair, her railgun next to her and a bandage over her left eye.
Daren- You good.
She looks up and smiles a little, then frowns and places her head back in her hands.
Uzi- They don't get me, they just wanna live in fear down here when we have the means to fight those things.
I sigh and take a seat next to her, I pick up the railgun and tinker with it.
Daren- You tried firing it without a power processor to absorb the excess power.
Uzi- THOSE ASSHOLES WERE PISSING ME OFF AND I'M VERY HORMONAL RIGHT NOW.
I chuckle as I continue to fix the damage.
Daren- Right there with ya, I'm only 2 years older than you and I can clearly vouch that it's a pain.
I slap the side plate back on and pass her the gun.
Daren- That should do it, at least, until you get that missing part.
?- HAHA, LATER BROS.
We look over to see a bot with green eyes, a jock coat and a backwards cap, walk over to us, thad, mine and uzi's only other friend.
Thad- What happened.
Uzi- Railgun blew up.
Thad sighs as he sits next to her.
Thad- Uzi, you have to stop being so forceful about this, no matter how many times you scream or show off your inventions, which are sick by the way, these people aren't going to listen, their scared and living down here is the only place where their safe from the drones.
Uzi- THEN I'LL SHOW THEM MYSELF.
She snatches her gun as she walks away....................then pokes her head around the corner.
Uzi- JUST KNOW I'M NOT MAD AT YOU, I'M JUST GENERALLY HORMONAL.
She then walks away for real, I get up and walk after her.
Thad- HEY DAREN.
I poke my head back.
Thad- We still on for game night.
Daren- Fuckin a we are.
I then follow uzi as she panger- (power anger) -walks towards her apartment.
Daren- uzi-
Uzi- WHAT, YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AS WELL.
I look at her as I flip my shades up.
Daren- I have a way to get you that part.
Uzi-........................that was unexpected.
Daren- When khan first brought me here, we had to pass the corpse tower, I saw hundreds of spare parts still salvageable.
Uzi- Okay, how does that help us.
Daren- We just go there, take the part, finish the gun and exterminate the drones, then everyone will see that you were right and I'm not as scary and or an asshole as they think I am.
Uzi- Okay, but going there inclines we leave the bunker, how do we do that.
Daren- "expressionless" you serious, who's your father.
Uzi- Kahn doorman, the inventor of the bunkers do- OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, I get it, I'm dumb, wait, no, he'll never let us o-
Daren- You still have that spare master keycard he gave you.
Uzi- " Reality slapping you in the face look".................. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS.
Daren- So, we're doing this.
Uzi looks at her apartment door nervously, then hardens her expression and nods.
Uzi- Tonight, we make bot history..................after we catch up on " BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA".
Daren- Oh, totally.
We walk in as we plan to sneak out into the dangerous frozen tundra guarded by flying killing machines while bing-watching our pirated anime.