Final chapter- IT'S ROBOT FIGHTING TIME.

Daren- WAIT.

Everyone freezes, looking at him as he tapped his wrist, scrolling through a selection screen and pushed a button.

"Background music"

Uzi- Hell-yes, NOW THIS SOME MUSIC I CAN JAM TO.

J rushed towards Daren as he dodged and grabbed her by the shoulders, slamming her into a wall. He thrusts his claws at her, only for her to dodge and kick him away, he backflipped in mid-air, landing on his feet as he launched rockets from all of his arms.

J tried to dodge them all, but one exploded behind her, sending her flying towards Daren as he nails her in the face with his leg, having her tumble to the ground and land in a pile of crates as they fall on her.

Meanwhile, n tossed thad a stun rod as they rushed v, Uzi wall jumped at her, v blocked her, leaving her open for thad to slam the rod into her side, stunning her.

V- AGRH, YOU LITTLE PR-

" WHAM"

N slammed his fist into the side of her head, knocking her into Uzi, who slammed a heavy metal pole into her face, knocking her to the floor. She morphed her arm into a cannon, only for thad to knock her out with a stun rod to the head. He and N fist bump while Uzi rushed for her railgun.

Daren jumped from wall-to-wall, dodging js bullets from her minigun, he barely dodged her missile as he landed on the opposite side of the room from her. Their eyes locked in a fierce gaze.

J- JUST-DIE-ALREADY.

She extended her wings and launched every rocket she had on her at him, he breathe in and out as he watched tell rockets head for him.

Daren- TIME TO DESPICABLE ME THIS SHIT.

He ran and jumped for rocket to rocket, dodging them as he weaved in between them, as he jumped between the last two, he tossed something at J that she didn't expect, a pen. It hit her in one of the lights on her head as she screamed as liquid gushed out. She ripped the pen out.

J- CURSE J.C JENSON AND TIER AMAZINGLY WELL BUILT PRODUCTS.

She was then tackled by Uzi, who slammed the but of her railgun into her head, only to be tossed back, J goes to stab her, only to scream as her own tailstabbed her leg.

J- NO, NOT N-

"WHAM"

Daren ran up behind her, sweeping his leg underneath hers, sending her to the floor as Uzi pointed her railgun at her and Daren morphed his arm into his own railgun that glowed red.

Uzi- Just one more word.

J-.............a-

"ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP".

Daren and Uzi fired their railguns into j, blinding everyone with light. As the light receded, nothing of J was left except for ashes and a smoking crater, Uzi and Daren spat at what remained as they breathed heavily. Uzi and Daren looked to each other in shock that slowly turned to huge smiles as Daren picked up Uzi in his arms and spun her around in happiness as they both laughed.