☁️sweet☁️

-it was a heavenly feeling

You absolutely loved the fact that you were making out with him, but something hit you...
'great. i'm on my fucking period' - you thought as you slowly pulled away from him.

"i- i'm sorry we can't finish what we started, i got my period today"
- he just looked at you and smiled understanding what you had to say, you felt a hand on yours, so you looked up and saw him mouthing the word 'come' as he slowly guided you to his bedroom.

"I have a suprise for you" - he said as he opened the door, revealing a beautiful sight before your eyes. his bed was covered with a silky, but warm looking blanket and a laptop on top of it.
And he also had decorated the room really nicely, fairy lights across the walls, and he even had a box of chocolates on his table too.

It was sweet, but you still felt kinda guilty because he did all of this just for you, a girl he met a couple weeks ago.

He looked at you smiling - "well, I thought you would like this, but don't worry we don't have to do anything today, you can even sleep over..if you want of course"

You smiled sheepishly and nodded, hoping that you won't fuck up his bedsheets like you accidentally did yours.
It was really sweet of him actually and you're glad you didn't choose to stay home today.

"So..Where is your family?" - you asked confused since he said that you could sleep over.

"Oh don't worry about it, they went on a trip hehe" - he replied

'ah, that makes sense.'
you thought as you walked around the room slowly admiring every detail of the nicely decorated room.

But, all of a sudden you felt a push and you ended up on the bed...

"YOU IDIOT"
you basically screamed as he tickled you.

"GET OFF"
..still nothing, so after a few minutes of you basically fighting for breath, you decided to torture him back.

later after what felt like a good 30 mins of mutal laughter and torture, you laid back together and then you talked about nonsense for a while.

He's really caring and sweet actually, despite the fact that he is an idiot most of the time, but what can you do, you love it, you love being with him.

time skip•

After you guys had dinner, you both decided it was a good idea to take a shower, but what you didn't know is that you would be pleasantly surprised by it.

He told you to go first, and gave you a towel, and a very nice scented shampoo.
You entered the bathroom, put your things down, and started taking your clothes off.

It was all fine until you were in the shower, singing quietly as you heard him say..

"Can i join?"

damn, you're fucked.

authors note:

guys i know I haven't been active for a very long time, but its because i haven't really been active in the fandom anymore, but as this has so many reads now i will continue writing it.
btw i know this is short but it's literally 2 am here rn and i'm going to sleep as soon as i edit this lmao
stay safe guys, love you <3