☁️facetime☁️

It was Saturday morning. You are in The shower right now, thinking about Yesterday. You are smiling Like an idiot thinking about him, but what can you do He's literally The most attractive human being ever.
But all of a sudden your phone rang. You got out of The shower and wrapped a towel around you. You checked your phone to See who The caller is. It was him . You answered.
He greeted you, and you greeted him back and that stuff. "Why is he blushing and Licking his lips?"- you thought.., " OHH, FUCK!, sorry i need to go..." - you shouted and left... He saw your clevage.... Oh well...
You stod there for 5 minutes still figuring out what just happend..
You decided to get your ass out of The bathroom and choose something to wear, you put on your underwear.. you picked out a black croptop and black high Waist jeans. You checked one last time in The mirror before laying down on your bed and scrolling trough your phone. Since Your bored you were playing some games. Not to long after you won a Match Oliver texted you.
TEXTS
Oli❤️ : Hey Y/N
Hi 🙂 : You
Oli❤️ : wanna hang out?
Oli❤️ : we can Watch neflix
Oli❤️ : and eat popcorn ;)
Sure, See ya 🤗 : You

So after The short texts you put on a little of makeup, picked up your car Keys and left your house. You got to your car turned on The engine and drove off to Oliver's house. You are here, right infront Oliver Moy's house. You ringed The Bell and he opened his big door. " Y/N !"- he smiled pulling you into a tight hug. " Oliverrrr!!! You're so strong you're choking me" - you Said and he let you go... you chuckled at his sudden action. " wanna come in?"- He asked you, and you just nodded smiling and stepped into The house. The house is pretty big you must admit...
"Where are we going to wactch a movie?" -you asked. He just Said " you'll see" .. He Walked you to his Room and opened the door for you, what a nice boy..
He sat and tapped a spot on The bed besides and signaling you to sit next to him. He put on a movie, took some popcorn out of The bowl and stuffed his mouth so he looked Like a hamster, you chuckled at him... He's so cute i want to squish his puffy cheeks....
Your glare pointed straight at the movie you were very contentrated on the movie but your glare switched to Oliver when he snaked his arm to your waist, and pulled you close to him. Very close... He inoccently continued whatching The movie not even looking at you... But you, you felt Safe in his arms... you slowly rested your head on his chest.. you felt calm...

Autor's pov:
Long time no See!!! 💕So yeah. I was gone for a while mostly bc of school and My other acc but now im back and i realised how Trashy The blesiv book is 🤢😓, im so so sorry...

Vote and comment for pt.2 ❤️