☁️incident☁️

His lips made my lips move.
I knew what was going to happen and I won't vaste any second of it.

At this point we were making out.
His hands roaming around my body, his lips were soft. Very soft.
He started taking off my shirt, and his followed shortly after.

He lightly pushed me so I was laying on my back and he climbed on top of me.
We were still kissing but the kiss was more intense and needy then before and I liked it.

He moved from my lips and started leaving butterfly kisses on my jawline and neck. I whimpered under him.
He moved to my breasts and he unclipped my bra leaving me only in my jeans and underwear.

He started to suck on my left breast and massage the other one, I moaned softly.
He moved to my stomach and started leaving butterfly kisses again and his hands traveling around my body - pure pleasure...
He backed away a little bit and he took off his jeans. Mine following shortly after.
He kissed me again but he was rough and gentle at the same time...

I heard the front door opening but didn't care much.
Oliver moved to my lower stomach and started playing with the hem of my underwear he kissed my stomach and he started taking off it off slowly, just to tease me. Correction, teasing himself too.
I could've seen that he was very hard at this moment, and I bit my lips at te sight of his big bulge...
I always knew that he has such big dick energy. ( Wat da fuc lol )

???: Hey Oli have you se-
???: WHAT THE FUCK-
Oliver quickly covered me with his blanket and said * Sebastian it's not what it looks like!*
Sebastian: ...
Oliver : I'm begging you, don't tell mum about this.
Sebastian: I won't..
And I? I was just very shocked and emberrased at the same time, Istg I was red like a tomato at this moment...
Sebastian left the room and I started putting my clothes on and chuckled softly ...
We got cought...

A/N: What the hell you guys...
Thank you so so much on 1k reads and im sorry i didn't upload for a long time but i love you all so freaking much💗