#15 Invitation?

(^^ That's Jesse and Cameron's Wedding Invitation)

Mary's POV (oh my god!)

Bright lights blinding my eyes. My eyes slowly fluttered open.

I groan, trying to move, but strong arms were around me.

"Mmm... Jayden..." I groan. His grip just became tighter.

"Mm.. Stay here with me baby." He whispered in my neck.

"I have to go peeeeee...." I dragged the "e", giggling.

He just stayed his grip. "Jay, if you don't let go I swear I'll just do it here." I threatened.

He suddenly let go, I jumped out of his arms running into the bathroom, doing my business.

****

I decided to take a shower (haha!! I wrote shoey and I autocorrected to "SHIET" 😂😂) and then did my morning routine.

Jayden got ready in our bathroom too. Our bathroom was big, I mean we both love together in a mansion, it was kinda like Jesse's house, but smaller.

~Outfit~

Gray XXVI tanktop

Light blue shorts

White knitted beanie

~

I put on light makeup, winged eyeliner, small amount of mascara, and my raspberry ESO lip balm that showed a little bit of red on my lips.

"You know, you look very beautiful, even with out makeup, my love." Jayden said, fixing his hair in the mirror.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks felt hot. My legs turned to jello. I stood frozen.

A smile crooked on my lips, "thanks babe. You always know how to brighten my day."

I walked over to him, grabbing his face and placing my lips to his soft, sweet lips.

He pulled away, placing his forehead on mine.

He was taller than me, so he was pretty much towering me.

"I love you. Don't you forget that. Mrs. Percy." He grinned down at me.

My cheeks flushed red. I looked away.

He pulled on my chin, making me look at him.

"Don't hide from me, you're very beautiful. I'm glad to have a beautiful wife like you." He smiled.

"Stop flirting with me." I nudged his chest. He didn't even stumble back.

"C'mon. I bet your hungry." He said. I nodded eagerly.

****

"Hey baby, can you go check the mailbox?" Jayden asked, while cooking the bacon.

"Yea of course Jay." I got up from my seat by the kitchen island.

I went to the front door then walked o the mailbox. I opened it. 4 mails.

I walked back into the house, locking the door. I entered the kitchen.

"4 mails today." I waved it up in the air.

"Oh. What could it be?" He teased. I just laughed.

The first mail was insurance. Second mail was my modeling. Third mail was bank insurance. The fourth one was.. an invitation?

"Jay look at this." I showed him the invitation.

"Mm. What is it?" He asked, putting the bacon on the two plates.

"I don't know. Hold on.." I slowly open the envelope.

It had this red wax to seal it. Fancy. I thought.

"That's fancy." Jayden said, amused while raising an eyebrow. I just laughed.

I opened the envelope lifter, slowly taking out the card.

I held the card. I begin reading it out loud.

"Jesse Rae Malik & Cameron Alexander Dallas." I raised an eyebrow.

"Together with their families request, the honor of your presence at the celebration of their Marriage." I felt my heart beating faster.

Is this what I'm thinking!?

"Saturday, The Twentieth of June. Two Thousand and Thirteen. One O'clock at noon..."

"Los Angeles." I finished, looking up to Jayden who stood his place.

"AHHHHH!!! JESSE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!" I started to jump up and down.

Jayden flinched at my screaming.

"Wow.." He said.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!!" I yelled, putting my hands up.

"OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED!!!"

"36 more days til their wedding!!!!" I yelled.

I ran out of the kitchen, ignoring the food.

I decided to call Jesse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Yup! So 36 more days!! 😭😭😭😭

Anyways if you want to know what's gonna happen next chapter...

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW!!!!

Bye I love you guys!! Fyi that photo is from Breaking Dawn. The wedding invitation.

I just put other words over their words. 😁✌️

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕