#21 Lost

(Listen to "Distance by Jack & Jack")

~2 weeks~

3rd person POV

It's been 2 weeks since Jesse disappeared. Ever since she disappeared, Cameron lost his shining smile.

Matt lost his goofing laugh. Shawn barely sings anymore.

Taylor doesn't do anymore "tool pics". Aaron... well... Let's say he became a quiet person.

Jack & Jack don't even "brother" out anymore.

Nash and Hayes lost their beautiful bright blue eyes, now they're just plain o'dull.

Carter doesn't even have swag anymore.

And for the O2L.... Well they barely post on Twitter nor YouTube.

The girls, they lost their fun and barely shop and watch no more of the chick flicks.

Everyone barely went on Twitter anymore. They shut it out.

The next day when Jesse went kidnapped, everyone went crazy.

But now that it's been two weeks, the police gave up.

They think she died. But Cameron and the boys never gave up.

They still try. Everyone is just now in the "dark ages".

Nobody gets out of the room, not if they need to take a shower or forced to go out.

As for Jesse.. well.. She's living life. She thinks. She's worst then before.

She wants to go back home but Dylan refuses to let her go. Now she's been worse, she barley eats.

Which attends to make her skinnier than ever.

Dylan and the boys try everything to make her eat, but she refuses.

Cameron is in pain. He's become scrawnier than ever.

His beautiful chocolate eyes lost their shine, now they are just a grey dull color, if that's even possible.

Everyone has been trying to make him eat but all he thinks about is Jesse and how everything is his fault.

He made Jesse disappear. He wanted Jesse back. He just wanted to embrace her and kiss her and make love to her.

But he couldn't, because he was at fault. But the boys tell him wrong. He doesn't believe them.

He just wants a punishment. He wants to die because he caused Jesse to get kidnapped.

He wanted to give up, but this little feeling inside is telling him that everything is going to be alright.

He tries shaking it away but it just keeps coming back.

Both Jesse and him know that there's only 16 more days until the wedding.

They wanna give up but they both love each other so much. It's like a strong bond is holding them.

They knew that if they touch again, there will be a sparks and fireworks again.

But their hearts grew small, knowing that they might not see each other again.

"Cam..." Taylor croaked as he opened Cam's bedroom door.

Taylor has been broken as well, plus Chelsea. She just sobs in Taylor's bed everyday.

She, and the girls miss Jesse so much. They miss the fun Jesse had always brought up.

Madison would always come over and try to have fun with them, keyword "try".

The girls would always glare at her, scratch that. Everyone glared at her and pushes her away.

One time she even tried flirting with Cam and Matt.

But they just push her away. Madison was fuming with anger, but she stayed away.

"Go away." Cameron mumbled under his and Jesse's bed cover.

Jesse's scent was all over, making Cameron's heart break even more.

"Cameron let's go. You have to get out." Taylor's voice laced with concern. For Cameron.

He wasn't healthy. All he would do was cry every night and mutter out Jesse's name over and over.

Everyone did it, wishing for Jesse to return. They wanted all this to be a dream.

"No... I want Jesse.." He mumbled, tears pooling in his eyes.

Soon Mahogany and Andrea entered the room, walking towards the bed. Sinking in.

Mahogany's hands traveled up to Cameron's tense shoulders.

"Cam.. C'mon. Do it for Jesse. Please. I hate seeing you like t-this." Mahogany started breaking into tears.

Andrea eyes started to water, just seeing her best friends cry.

Cameron's eyes slowly open. He slowly got up, looking at Mahogany who silently sobbed.

"M-Mahogany..." Cameron's voice cracked. He opened up his arms, which he hasn't done in 2 weeks now.

He pulled Mahogany and Andrea into his no longer muscular arms.

"We will keep looking for her. But for now, let's get out if this house." Cameron's voice sounded much better.

Mahogany looked up, forcing a small smile. She slowly nodded.

They heard soft sniffles by the door. The 3 of them turn back looking at what was going on.

The boys and the girls were there crying their eyes out.

Cameron softly chuckle, "guys, no need for a sentimental time right now. Let's get going."

Everyone chuckled through their sobs.

Soon they all arrived at the mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;
Wow! So much is happening! Did you cry? I sure did. 😭✊ heart breaking. Want the next chapter?

VOTE

COMMENT

& FOLLOW!!

Follow me on da social media;

Instagram; lori_mendes 💕
Twitta; lori_mendes 💕