Your Sister Was Right

Hello! This chapter will include topics such as:
-breakup?
-hurt
-selfharm/cutting
-descriptive cutting
-Yelling
Please let me know if I miss anything!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Also A/N quickly! I'm sorry for sort of projecting and venting, I do base if mostly around what the songs are meant to show and what not.

Wilbur's POV:

"YOU ARE LITERALLY SO FUCKING ANNOYING GOD, WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE MINUTE?? I'M TRYING TO EDIT MY VIDEO!" I was fucking fuming, I was at my breaking point god I hate this. "Will- I mean Wilbur.. i-i'm sorry for bothering you I just wanted to uh.. I don't k-know." She started to cry I felt slightly bad but could care less I was so pissed in the moment. "Please just get out of my damn house you were supposed to be a one night stand, not a long term relationship." Then she grabbed her things and went. Then god, couldn't stand her. That's like what, the 6th girl? Audibly sighing I reach into the pocket of my trouser fumbling for something. "Ow what the fuck" I pricked my finger on my blade, well at least I found what I was looking for.

Third Person POV:

As he takes the blade into his hand he sighs, and rolls up his sleeve. Littered in recent and healing wounds. Wilbur brings the blade up to his wrist and mindlessly drags it across his arm making shallow and sometimes deeper wounds. Taking the very edge of the blade he swipes it across his arm, making a long and deep cut. Blood pouring out, he takes a rag and holds it to the wounds. A few minutes later he is seen on the floor, his vision is spotty and swiftly fading to black as he manages to conceal his wounds in bandages. He passes out. A few hours he can be seen sitting up against a wall shaking. Wilbur takes a shaky breath. "F-fuck I hate t-this.. why do I have to b-be such an assh- ASSHOLE GOD!" he shouts and sobs.
-----------------------------------------------------------
349 words
A/N
Helloooo, so sorry for a shorter chapter, I feel weak and light headed and unmotivated but I tried. I promise the next will be much better and a new chapter of shattered glass will be out by next week. If you need to vent the comments are open, drink water I love you all <3