Exceuted Plan, Failed Plan

Camilo trekked to his cousin Isabela's room, quickly but taking caution as well. He didn't want to make a sound as he headed towards her room. He wouldn't want to find out what she'd possibly do if she caught him using her makeup supplies.

But things never go the happy route, do they?

He made it to the perfect one's door. Trying his hardest to not make a sound, he ever-so-slightly began to open her door. He had planned and executed said plan, as he had always done.

Make sure Isabela is out and about, doing her chores. Sneak to her room unnoticed. Acquire makeup supplies. Apply makeup. Sneak back to miss perfect's room and put away make up where it was found.

It worked every time! Sure, there were some close calls, but the clever shapeshifter was never caught. And that surely would never happen. Right?

After all, he always knew when Isabela started her own routine and how to carefully do it all. And yeah, he could ask to borrow makeup from her, heck, even anyone in the family!!-

But, he was scared. He didn't want to be bombarded with questions on what he could possibly be doing with it. He had it hard enough trying to figure out who he was. And if questions aligned with it all, he'd start questioning again.

And that was hell for him.

Camilo sneaked up to where Isabela had neatly places her makeup appliances. He examined the places they were in to remember where to put everything when he was done. After that, he proceeded to grab some eyeshadow and eyeliner, he just wanted some simplistic makeup. He had noticed some black nail polish as well, which led him to grabbing it.

Hiding the items in his runa, he started to carefully make his way out of Isabela's room. He creaked the door of her room open, but he felt something. Something.. Stopping him from moving.

He looked down and saw vines. Vines holding his feet down, stopping his movement. He tried to move forward and push the door fully open, but he couldn't.

Isabela found out.

Shit.