Problems Bloom

Dolores open Isabela's door with a malcontent expression, her hands balled into fists as she stood in the room full of flowers. She searched for little miss perfect, stomping around and wrecking the once pretty image of her room.

“ISABELA! WHERE ARE YOU?!!” Dolores shouted, looking up at the roof.

And as if right on cue, she dropped down graciously from a vine swing covered in flowers. She had a smile on her face, the usual. But Dolores was not having any of it.

“Yes, cousin? What are you in such a hurry for? And angry as well, I might add.” Isabela questioned whilst hopping off of her exquisite seating arrangement.

Dolores stared at Isabela in utter disbelief. She might as well have known damn well what she wanted to confront her about.

“You know what you did-! You hurt Camilo for crying out loud!!”

“Hurt him? Please.” Isabela clenched her fist and vines began to appear.

“I just stated facts. It's stupid how he thinks he's anything but a boy  with using my makeup!!”

“You're sick. Stop pretending to be such a nice and kind and perfect daughter! You're such an entitled and stuck up BITCH!

Dolores was angry now. She has been, but Isabela's presence and words made her feel more amounts than rage than ever. She never particularly liked her. She periodically dated the man of her dreams. She was always the spotlight and center of attention in the family. No one else got a role in her act.

She tried to make this as less of a personal problem. It was Camilo who was truly hurt. Hurt by Isabela.

“Oh please, I'm not selfish! I'm not any of those things!!” Isabela retaliated back with, making vines begin to grab at Dolores' wrists.

The vines dragged her put of the room before she could speak another word. Falling onto the floor, Dolores stared at a door being slammed and locked shut. She scoffed as she rose up from the floor, dusting off her dress.

“Stupid miss perfect. Stupid, stupid, stupid--.” She mumbled, making her way back to the nursery.

She wanted at least an apology to her sibling after what she did. But she got nothing of it, not at all. Only more problems.

And she felt so bad. As if she had failed to do her job as an older sister. To protect her siblings.