I. Four Teenage Boys

Eddie woke up at 4:00 AM to his alarm beeping loudly. He groaned and sat up to turn it off which took a few tries do to his tiredness. When it stopped beeping he groaned and buried his face into his pillow. It was way to early to be doing this, but the train left at 8:00 AM.

Eddie got up and slipped on his slippers before making his way down to the kitchen where Sonia Kaspbrak was making eggs and bacon as Frank Kaspbrak read the newspaper and drank his morning coffee. When he heard footsteps he looked up at his son. "Good morning. What's up kid?" Frank smiled brightly.

Eddie just shrugged and hopped up on to the counter, grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl next to him. "Nothing really. I'm excited to meet my new roommates though. Hopefully they won't be a bunch of assholes."

Sonia turned around to face him as she placed the plates, that were full of food, on the table. "Language Eddie! Also for the last time get off the counter before you fall and get hurt Eddie Bear." She scolded.

Eddie rolled his eyes when she wasn't looking. "Yes mommy." He replied halfheartedly, sliding off the counter and taking his usual spot at the table and they began to eat.

"Did you finish all your packing?" Frank asked as he quickly finished his eggs and bacon.

"Yeah." Eddie responded from the sink where he was washing off his plate.

"Good. Now go get ready because we have to leave in ten minutes." Sonia instructed so Eddie ran up to his room an searched for a outfit. He ended up choosing a pare of light grey jeans, an oxford, a light blue vest, and a black belt that he paired with his white docs and a few rings.

He quickly brushed his teeth and combed through his hair before he grabbed his trunk and made his way into his moms car.

They drove to the airport and got on their flight the United Kingdom where they then headed to the train station.

When they got to the station Eddie said his goodbyes before his parents left. As soon as Eddie stepped into the train he felt a new sense of freedom he had never experienced before.

... ... ...

Eddie was staring out the train window when the compartment door slid open and revealed a slightly tall boy. He had short brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black polo, blue jeans that were cuffed at his ankles, and black converse that surprisingly clean. "Oh sorry. Didn't know anyone would be in here." The boy apologized quickly.

The accent his voice carried shocked Eddie. "You are British?!"

Bill nodded. "I'm William Denbrough, but please call me Bill. My family owns the school and I usually like to come along with my mom when she comes to get you all every year."

Eddie nodded. "I'm Edward Kaspbrak, but please call me Eddie. Also how did you get Bill from William?"

"I don't know my little brother just started calling me it so I stuck with it."

As if on cue a boy who looked like a younger Bill came over to them, holding a half eaten thing of m&ms. "Clean up in compartment 6 Billiam. Someone got motion sickness and threw up all over the floor."

Bill groaned. "Great just what I want, but bye Eddie. I'll see you later."

Eddie nodded before turning his gaze back to outside the window. "Yeah hopefully."

Bill gave him a small wave goodbye before slipping back out of the compartment. Eddie smiled to himself, Bill was nice and he hoped he would get to see him again.

... ✰ ... ✰ ...

It was night by the time they got to the boarding school. Eddie grabbed his trunk and stepped out of his compartment. The pathway was crowed with a bunch of teenagers waiting to get out of the train.