III. The Losers Club

Richie was drawing as Stan sat next to him on his bed. "What are you even drawing dude?" Stan asked. "You have been working on it all week."

Bill physically cringed from his bunk. "Please never say dude again. I hate how you bloody Americans say dude or bro instead of mate. It's weird."

The two boys stifled a small laugh. "Mate is weird too." Stan sassed. Bill shook his head before turning back to his homework. Richie answered Stans question.

"Well Stan what does it look like I am. I'm drawing Eddie reading in the library because he asked me if I could dipshit."

Stan put his hands in the air. "Sorry. I didn't recognize him."

"You've been living with him for the past week!" Richie exclaimed.

Stan started laughing for no reason and Richie quickly  joined him. They were apparently very loud and it was only 7 on a weekend.

"Will you two shut the fuck up." Eddie complained from above them. "I'm trying to at least rest for 3 more hours unlike you two."

"Shocked you aren't going to the library to see your new boyfriend." Stan teased.

"Haha very funny." Eddie stated, his voice full of sarcasm. "He likes that Marsh girl."

"WHAT?!" Richie exclaimed.

"Got a problem Rich or are you just jealous." Stan smirked. He could tease to two all day.

Richie fake gagged. "First of all, Beverly is like my sister and the Ben kid isn't my type because i'm not gay."

Stan raised an unconvinced eyebrow at him before continuing. "You should invite Marsh to come with us. I'm sure Ben will look like a tomato when he sees her."

Richie stifled a laugh. "Oh trust me, I will. She is only friends with one of her roommates and would love to hang out with us all at the mall today."

... ... ...

When it was time the four road the schools bikes to the local mall. Ben and a black boy were standing in the middle of the mall waiting. When Ben saw Eddie and the three others. "Hey guys!" Ben exclaimed.

"Hey." The four greeted with a smile.

"This is Mike Hanlon." Ben stated as he pointed to the boy next to him. "He's awesome." Mike waved at them. "Mike this is Eddie."  He stated as he pointed to the small boy in-front of him.

Eddie smiled at him. "Hey Mike."

"And I don't know the rest of you."

"Oh yeah!" Eddie exclaimed before pointing to Bill. "This is Bill. His grandparents are the headmaster and headmistress."

Bill waved and Eddie moved onto the next boy. "This is Richie. He has quite the mouth sometimes. He loves to jokingly make fun of you and make your mom jokes, you'll get used to it."

Richie winked at him before smiling a cheesy smile at Ben and Mike. Eddie rolled his eyes before continuing. "This is Stan. He is very sarcastic and doesn't care half of the time, but he's a book nerd like us."

Stan gave them a smile. "That's me."

About 5 minutes later two red heads came walking towards them. Richie quickly stood up and pulled the taller one of the girls into a hug. "BEVY!" He exclaimed. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WEEK BITCH."

Beverly let out a sigh. "You act like you can't survive without me."

"Cause I can't. Who else am I going to get high with."