chapter 1

Please ignore the mistake...

In Seoul~
The whole loby get pin drop silent as no one uttered a word or made any sound when a man wearing black tuxedo that fit his muscular body and handsome face perfectly, made his way outside in hurry, face glistening with annoyance as he get inside his car and speadily drive away from there.

He park the car on his big ass mansion and come Out of it with his coat lazily hanging on his hand. He made big step towards the door and open it in one push.

The handsome man look here and there trying to find a particular women who is the reason of his State

When his eyes land on the women sitting on the sofa he hurriedly walked towards her.

"Mom! What the heck I'm hearing?" He shout confusedly at his mom with raging eyes who get up from her seat and elegantly walk towards him.
"Language, young man." His mom calmly said and stand infront of him.

"Bullshit! How can you fix my marriage without my consent?" He said, throwing the coat on the floor in rage. His mom sigh and pick the blazer from the floor before grabbing his son's hand made him sit on the sofa, the man snort and turned his head away from his beloved mother.

"Jungkook, dear atleast listen to me."
His mom very gently said taking his hand in her hold. The man known as jungkook looked at his mother per her request."son, you know I would never do something this big without your say in this right?" She said hopefully looking at her son who slowly nod his head.

"son, you know I would never do something this big without your say in this right?" She said hopefully looking at her son who slowly nod his head

"But son you need a heir, this industry need a heir, that's why I fix this marriage. Please son don't say no, your father also want this marriage with them."

Mrs Jeon explain to jungkook who close his eyes taking a big sigh before opening them again." But mom you can atleast ask me if I want this Marriage or not, how can I go and maried someone who I don't even know." He said looking in her eyes, creasing his forehead.

"Son I know, but I wait for one year so you can find someone and marry them but you never had a serious relationship then how can I expect you to marry someone you like, that's why I choose her, your dad choose her." Mrs Jeon said squeezing his hand softly.